chapter 5

Now that that's over everyone can leave for classes and I'll meet you at the meeting. With that said I half carried half walked away holding the girl. She was so thin and frail that it looked like she would fly away if the wind blew too hard. She was silently sobbing now and I felt bad that she had to face a life like that and all because of my so called ma...exmate. Since I was a royal I could feel when an alpha command was being put on a person and this girl whose name was still unknown was being put under one. 

Just as we were about to exit the school property I could feel the shudders from her body. That stupid ex-mate of mine was putting her under a command to not leave the pack grounds but since I was greater in power than him or possibly any other being I canceled his request and the poor little girl passed out. I picked her up and put her on the passenger side of my car and started driving. All the way I tuned the other things out and focused on Lilith who was a little too quiet since the whole ordeal.

I found the mental barrier between her and me and found my little wolf curled in the corner whimpering and whining. I felt my heartbreak. I knew that she was taking away all my pain of the rejection and under anything would she give it to me. I felt anger rise within me and something else, vengeance, a thirst for revenge. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to rip that bastard's throat that injured my poor little wolf. But she made me swore to not hurt him because his wolf was still good, it was only the human who was like that. As soon as I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car, two old people came bundling down the stairs and pulled me into a bear hug crushing the air out of me.

"C...an't.....br...eathe"

"Sorry honey. We missed our baby girl and after Arianna told us about last night we were so happy and we just had to come meet you and convince you to come with us. You know how lonely it gets in the castle where all I have to listen to crazy old bats bicker about useless stuff and I'm always like......."

"Honey I think she wants to come in the house and get a breather before you kill her with the talking"

I was seriously shocked right now; I thought my grandparents were coming next week. I really need to talk to my mom about things like that. Ma and Pa were looking at me expectantly like I was going to perform a magic trick and in a sense they were. I rolled my eyes and let Lilith take control and turn my eyes yellow. Ma squealed with glee and jumped like a little school girl. I took control back and went to the passenger side of the car. I picked the girl in my arms like she weighed nothing and the way she was looking like all bones and no meat in a way she was. When I looked up I saw ma and pa with their mouths open. Then as always, ma had to make a joke.

"Did you kidnap the poor girl? Didn't know you were into that kind of stuff"

"Ma! I bought her from her old pack she passed out on me."

I whined like a little girl. I didn't know why but around Ma I always acted like the five-year-old girl that used to run around the castle asking for ma's chocolate cake.

I carried the girl up the stairs and laid her in the guest bedroom. I then softly closed the door and walked downstairs to see my mom drinking coffee like nothing happened.

"Thanks for the heads up"

"No problem little bug. By the way, they insist on taking you to the castle to start training as soon as possible."

I gave her my meanest glares as a silent way saying it's her fault and she raised her hands in surrender. Ma and Pa were in the living room watching the werewolf weekly. We never came clean to humans, who think we are myths but we do have our own TV stations which require a special password for watching.

I filled my mug with some fresh coffee. Even though I was home early mom didn't ask because she knew what happened. It was still true that I was not the alpha because the title was not passed and I didn't finish training yet. So, being alpha mom knows all that happens in the pack ad she knew about the rejection and I knew ma and pa did too. I loved them all for the things they do for me. I would never change a thing about my crazy family.

After some time I felt the girl stirring and waking from her sleep. I walked up the stairs at a leisurely pace. She was confused at where she was and a little scared. I discovered my ability to read minds and emotions when I was driving to school this morning but I kept quiet. When I finally reached the room I knocked and walked in when I heard a squeak of 'enter'. The girl was sitting on the bed trying to be afraid, but couldn't because of the calm my wolf is making her feel. I sit on the spare chair in the corner and wait for her to calm herself a little and after what seemed like hours she spoke and I screamed hallelujah in my head.

"Why am I here?"

Her voice was small and filled with doubt and fear. I felt sorry for her and when I got a flashback of her whole life I could feel my eyes turn white instead of golden showing pure fury. The ground rumbled a little and the air in the room shifted blowing things everywhere. The weather outside changed from sunny to stormy with raging rain and thunder with vicious lightening. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I was furious, and all because of that demon of a man. I instantly relaxed when a small whimper came out of the girl's mouth. What I did next shock her like she was electro routed. I embraced her in a hug and I could say it was a first for her and for me. She snuggled into my embrace like a kitten and at that moment I felt like she was my little sister and I would protect her no matter what. 

______________________________________________________________________________

chapter five and I'm loving this book!!!!!

anywho as always...........

vote 

comment 

and share!!

thank you all for reading and ill see ya'll later ......

tootles💙