chapter 24

Everyone gasps and stands up but I stay where I am because I could feel the aura and knew who it was. I whisper.

"you came"

I knew they heard me and felt a little breeze tickle my cheek. I smile and stay where I am.

"I am a little offended nobody waited for us to arrive. How could you all?''

"come on now! You were the one that couldn't decide what tie to wear with the clothes, they were all golden!"

If you didn't know it was the moon goddess and the moon god. I called them last night but didn't know if they would actually come.

"Alaric, if you don't mind we would like to continue the ceremony. Please!"

"of course moon goddess, sun god, anything for you"

"Oh! Thank you so much. Now if you please move aside."

He did as was told and went to sit in the crowd. Everyone was staring at mother and she giggled when they all simultaneously bowed to her.

"Oh come on. It is not our day. it is our precious daughters. You can bow to her later."

"how come you both get to do the crowning. I am her uncle too!"

Here comes hades. And I was getting inpatient kneeling on my knees and it hurt. I cleared my throat and they stopped their bickering. Mother cleared her throat and started chanting the blessing every leader was supposed to get before a crowning. When she was done she removed the cloth on the crown and frowned.

"this is not exactly fitting for you, my dear. I'm sorry Alaric but she can't just represent the wolves when she is the queen of all."

Everyone gasped and she gave a smile to all.

"oh yeah. She is the savior? Yeah, Moving on. Alaric do you mind if she doesn't wear that crown? What am I saying, of course, you don't!"

She waves her hand around my tiara and a light shines around it leaving behind a beautiful crown. It was like a tiara only bigger with more gems, all the power gems to be specific. I could see rubies, sapphires, diamonds, topazes, emeralds and some rare ones like golden diamonds, black diamonds, purple diamonds, brown diamonds and also one pure white diamond that looked opaque but wasn't. I gasped at the beauty. She picked it up and walked forward.

"do you Melissa Lilith king accept to rule over all, protect all and love all with no ill intentions what so ever?"

"I do."

"do you promise to always stand by your people in times of need and do all you can to help them?"

"I do"

"do you accept to lay down your life if needed for the safety of your people?"

"I do"

"and finally by all the power in me with this crown I name you queen of all species. Savior of all life and ruler of all lands."

She places the crown on my head and I stand up.

"to all people out there I give you your queen."

I turned and everyone gasped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SORRY !!!!!! I know I was MIA for over three months now and I am extremely sorry. its just I had my university as well as my very first job ever and between balancing them both and other stuff I barely had any time to even think about writing and now that I am a little free I promise I will make it up to everyone who was actually reading my book and waiting for an update. 

sorry once again but still please find it in your heart to forgive me and my little ignorance of the book I hold so close to my heart.

thanks, ya'll for reading and I'll see ya'll later!

Remember always be kind and happy. 

dont forget to vote comment and share!

BYE!!!!!!