chapter 28

Liliana's P.O.V:

I winced once more as the lady doctor put medicine on one of my cuts. The scary girl with violet eyes did something before so the wounds that were bleeding badly, healed. It was freaky but so was most of the stuff I had seen today. I paid attention to what Harlene, as she told me to call her, was saying. I felt dizzy with the amount of information that she was telling me. I felt sad when I realized that I had missed so much in life and all because of that cruel man. I winced again but not because of the medicine but by remembering what I had gone through all those years in that dirty basement. My attention went back to the girl, Lisa as Harlene told me she was called, she walked back and forth shouting at someone over the phone. She sounded frantic, waving her hands and  pinching the bridge of her nose. When Harlene was done explaining the whole wolf, vampire, fae stuff my head was spinning and I wanted to puke. I held my head in my hand and refused the urge to cry.  I could see Lisa now just standing in the corner holding her head in her hands. I felt sorry for her and maybe she feeling stressed out because of me. Suddenly the door banged open and I flinched. There stood a brunette with grey eyes and she squealed when she saw me. I winced at the noise and Lisa growled. The girl not scared just ignored her and ran and pulled me in a hug. I winced and she pulled back apologizing.

"oh, I am so sorry. I am Hailey. I'm just so excited. Just that you are so pretty maybe you can be our new bestie. I know Lisa looks rude and mean but she is really nice, just the duties and stuff has made her grumpy and also 'cause she isn't getting much of Danny and he hates it too. He is with Max now. Max is my mate. Danny is Lisa's daughter. He is my godson. He is adorable and I love him........."

"in the name of all that is holy shut the fuck up Hailey"

I was shocked at what happened. If they are best friends how can she be rude to her. When Hailey whimpered she looked up and the anger on her face dissolved to sorrow then confusion then realization. All of a sudden she started cursing and throwing a tantrum. Kicking everything she could. Once when she turned I saw one of her eyes had turned gold and the other was still violet. I stared wide eyed and then I smelt something like rotten garbage and wrinkled my nose.

"I forgive you for screaming sister but you stink. Go take a shower........"

Hailey was once again shut up when the door blew open and hit the other wall there stood about a dozen men all with fangs descended and their eyes changing colors. Harlene swore and so did Lisa.

"what is going on here?"

All of a sudden on of the wolves growled and jumped on Lisa. Instead of screaming like I would she calmly threw him out and he broke the wall falling out. This apparently didn't stop the others because they all attacked the same.

"Hailey do something Lisa is on her heat and all the unmated wolves of probably the whole world will come after her. We need to stop them. call Max he won't be affected."

"no need mother I have my own ways. Just keep these wolves away from my room. I'll be there the whole time. And tell the fae ambassador to come late. I don't have time for this shit."

She then looked at the ceiling or like the sky and moaned.

"why mother why?"

She then burst out a set of wings totally different from before and flew away breaking the window and out of sight. I just stayed silent for the whole time not speaking and just watching.

"what just happened?"

Trust me Hailey I am asking the same question.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ so..... update numbre dos..... tried learning spanish for a week on my own. I just know the numbers till 9 and Cómo estás. 😁🤣 one of you loyal peeps who I have made really good friendships with have asked me to do a little Q&A's to get to know each other..... so the other people who actually read the authors notes:

Q: how many languages can you speak? How many are fluent and how many are just basic understandings?

My A: I am a native Urdu speaker but my reading and writing game is not strong since I was raised on reading and writing english so I get cross eyed when I concentrate on reading Urdu lord knows how I passed my urdu exams in schools amiright storybookeater1357 😁🤣..... I can speak and write english. Hence the book here as well😁😅. I have an intermediate hold on Arabic and can understand shit people say about each other when they think you can't speak Arabic or understand Arabic so for my co-workers who are never going to find this book. 👀 I know your secrets you YA KHA-RA..... try me. Also I can understand Persian but like just a little because my mom thinks it is funny to speak to me in Persian sometimes because I don't understand it so I am learning just so I can like one up her one day😁😁😁.. let me know you guys languages as well.

Thanks ya'all for reading and I'll see ya'all later....... bye💙💙💙💙💙💙

Peace out ya'll✌

Ps. __lilly11 kicked my ass to remember I have a book here so this update is for her. I know I said you have some new things in store for you soon but like I forgot so sorry for the lateness but here you go! Hope you enjoy also thanks for voting ma dude appreciate it lots🙃💙💙