chapter 13

I was walking down the familiar streets of the royal blood pack and the place looked packed. Fortunate for me I had my hoodie on and blended in very well. royal blood pack was different than all others mainly because the pack belonged to the royal family. The pack land was like a little town that no one knew about but was awesome. All houses lined up and were almost all same. There were a few shops loitered around but the main ones were in the town hall that had a little statue in the middle of a wolf howling at the moon. The shops all surrounded it in a circle and it was mostly empty at this time of the day. But not today. Today, it looked every pack member was out on the streets doing something. I tuned into a couple of peoples conversations

"can you believe it? She is finally coming! Mom said she is so pretty the moon bows at her feet."

"I know right people say her eyes are the violetest of violets and her skin is so smooth the silk looks like a rock compared to it."

"I wish I was her mate!"

"sigh"

I was shocked to the bone. Seriously they were out on the streets for me? And if you're wondering the above conversations were not of some pervy teens but little kids who looked just about eight or nine..............yeah, I was shocked too.

I walked further and came to the town square where the crowds just got bigger and bigger. I saw an old were standing on the fountain ledge around the statue fountain. The wolf was white in color with violet eyes symbolizing the savior of all supernatural. The very first werewolf had foreseen it a long time ago and carved it so the future generations upon generations could see it and know that all hope would never be lost.

If you haven't guessed I was the savior. The only white wolf to ever be existed it also didn't help that the wolf looked an awful lot like Lilith.

The were I saw before was still standing there and bossing around the younger weres to keep fixing stuff. Upon looking around I saw they were decorating the place with fairy light little lanterns and little stalls were being set with foods that screamed my name asking me to eat them.

I stopped a man in his mid-twenties and making sure the hood was on perfectly I asked him

"what is going on here?"

He looked at me like I was crazy then smiled a little.

"ah, you must be new here! This is the homecoming festival for our beloved princess. She is coming today and we have set this up for her welcome."

"really?"

"Yeah, she is our princess and our savior."

I thanked the man and moved a little closer to the crowds. I reached the little fountain where little boys and girls stood looking into the water. I stood behind them to hear their little talks.

"do you know?"

"WHAT!" the others screamed at the little girl. She ran and stood on the edge of the fountain overlooking the little kids. They were all looking at her excitedly.

"Legend says that if you look into the water and if you are a lucky one you get to see the great warrior wolf that resides in the princess."

I like her

Lilith practically purred at what the little girl said.

Of course, you do she is talking about you.

I shook my head and tuned in to what they were saying now.

"how do we know what she looks like?"

"mummy said that the princess has eyes purpler than the color purple itself. But when her wolf looks at you it will have a golden color. Daddy says only the luckiest people get to see the princesses wolf. Even if she just got it."

The little kids broke out in excited chatter and now there was a crowd forming around them. the old were from before walked forward with a kind smile and gently pushed the little girl forward.

"go on little one test your luck. Maybe the princess will meet you and let you see her."

.

.

.

.

.

I don't know maybe she will........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

here is another chapter...........your welcome. I just finished my final exams and hallelujah highschools over............finally I can have more time to write. I know I haven't been as regular as I thought I would be but this was a first for me, and if you are a student ou may know exams suck the soul out of you like a dementor.

anywho.

thank you all for reading my book I really apreciate it.

don't forget to vote,comment and share.

get the word out. I'll really love u.❤❤

peace out✌