0.3 | makeovers

Rosie's POV:

It was July Twentieth, when I, Rosalie Marie Evans, thought of the best idea ever. I was going to give Severus Tobias Snape a makeover. Stupid, I know, but I wanted to prove all those people who said Sev could never be beautiful wrong. Anyway. . .

I knocked on the door of his house, and as soon as he answered it, I grabbed his hand and pulled him all the way to my house, ignoring his questions. "Rosie what's going on?" He asked as I sat him down on my bed. "Do you trust me?" I asked seriously as I opened my trunk. "Yes, of course I do. Why?" "Okay. Do you trust me enough to give you a makeover?" "What?!" He replied incredulously. "Oh come on Sev. I have a point to prove." I reasoned as I took out a pair of silver scissors. "What are you going to do with those?!" "Listen. I'm going to give you a makeover, and if you don't like it we can change it back with some magic." His face turned thoughtful and he replied, "fine. But please be careful!" That was all the permission I needed. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Let the process, begin!"

Several hours later, I had cut Sev's long hair cut into a more boyish style, gave him a slight tan with a spell, and I had fixed his nose. If your wondering what that meant, Sev's nose is only to big for his face because of his mother. When she was still alive , she got angry at him and threw a random spell, causing his nose to grow bigger. Unfortunately, she didn't know the counter spell, so Sev was stuck with a big nose. Now, I was working on Sev's eyes. His eyes looked dark, but that's actually because he was in a Potions accident. It caused his eyes to go black, but his eyes were originally a brilliant blue.

"Okay, ready Sev?" He nodded and I pointed my wand into his left eye. "Gorgio." A white light shot into his open eye and he shut it closed quick. "Come on Sev, open it." He opened his eye, and I did the spell on the other eye. "Now drink this." I held a glass to his lips and he drank the green potion quickly. "Okay. Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. The potion needs time to take affect. He nodded blindly, and five minutes later I told him to open his eyes. I gasped. Instead of the usual dark, almost black eyes, they were a brilliant ocean blue. "Sev. They're so pretty." "Thanks." He replied shyly as I gave him a hand mirror. He gasped and looked up. "Did you enchant this mirror?" "Nope! It's all you! Now, tomorrow, I expect you to be at my house and 8:00, okay?" "Why?" "You'll see."

The next morning:

"Morning Sev!" "Hey Rosie. What are we doing today?" "We're working out!" Sev's soft smile dropped. "Excuse me?" "You heard right. Come on Sev. It will be fun!" He groaned as he looked at my fabulous puppy eyes. "Ugh, fine!" I lead Sev towards the park and motioned to the monkey bars. "Good luck, you're gonna need it."

Time skip:
Third Person POV:

Throughout the holidays, Severus worked out everyday, giving them drastic changes.

Sev's hair was actually very cute, his eyes were stunningly gorgeous, and his body was fit and lean. Like damn that jawline tho...

They had also gotten summer jobs, Rosie as a pharmacist and Sev as a worker in the project of tidying and removing debris from houses and buildings. Together, they opened a Gringotts vault under the name 'Rosie Snape' and with the money in Rosie's old vault, her allowance, and their pay from working, they made fast income money to use when they got back to school.

And tomorrow, was September First.

(face claim for snape used to be manu rios but I need him for the sequel 😂)

AUTHORS NOTE (THIS IS SO IMPORTANT):

I SWEAR THAT I AM NOT SAYING DARK EYES AND BIG NOSES ARE UGLY!!! PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT!! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN RIGHT!!!

(also dark brown/black eyes are so pretty because it's like, instead of the ocean or the bright green grass, they're the colour of the universe. Endless. Infinite. Full of stars and planets and they're so beautiful!)

please do not think that I'm saying you have to look a certain way to be attractive!

I think that when I wrote it, I was seeing all of these pics of woman with thin bodies and big chests and I thought 'well she's gonna have a perfect figure'.

I think in some ways I try live the life I want through my characters. I want to be thin and pretty and have loads of friends.

I did remove a paragraph because I was getting so many comments on it and I sincerely apologise! I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings!

-B💕