1.5 | kicking summer off . . . with a nap.

Rosie's POV:

Before I knew it, my sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was over.

I woke up on June 25th (A/N I have searched endlessly to find out what day the year ends for students at Hogwarts but I can't find out. I said June 25th because I know that July is when students get their letters, and August is after July and before September, so yeah.) and it was a beautiful bright sunny day.

I went for a shower, did my makeup, then I stood in front of my trunk, pondering on what to wear. I finally went with a white shirt, bell bottoms, brown shoes, and a pair of big sunglasses.

Once we were all showered and dressed, Ky, Em and I headed down to the Great Hall

Once we were all showered and dressed, Ky, Em and I headed down to the Great Hall. People were already there, eating eagerly. "Good morning lads!" I greeted cheerfully as I plopped down in front of James, Sirius, and Remus. "Morning Rosie. I like your outfit." "Thanks Siri!" I smiled at him and Remus. "Holy Merlin I need to go clean my eyes out with chlorine." He muttered. I frowned and turned, and I immediately knew why.

Lillian and her gang walked in wearing crop tops, mini skirts, and heels. "Rosalie!" Lillian said (screeched), as she made her way over to us. "Yes?" I asked, trying to be polite. "Tell mum and dad I'm staying with Mary." She demanded. "Fine." She pursed her lips. "And tell Mum and Dad I'll see them next Christmas." Before she could leave I grabbed her wrist. "Can I ask you something?" "You just did." She sneered. "Okay then. Why do you dress so provocatively?" She reeled back in shock. "Excuse me?!" "I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just genuinely curious. Does it make you feel confident, or something?" "It doesn't matter! Leave me alone!" And with that, she stormed out of the Great Hall. "Something's up." I muttered to my friends as we ate. "We'll get to the bottom of this."

At eleven o'clock, we boarded the train. Ky, Em, Sirius, James, Remus, Lucius, Regulus, Severus and I all sat in one compartment. How did that many people fit? James was sitting on Lucius' lap, Sirius was on Remus' lap, and Em was sitting on the floor because she wanted to sit cross legged. "So what are your guys summer plans?" I asked to no one in particular. "I'm going to lock myself in my room." Reg said with mock enthusiasm. "I'm going to Hawaii!" Em exclaimed excitedly. "Get that tan girl!" She laughed. "What are you doing Rosie?" Reg asked. "I'm hanging with my sister for the first few weeks then I'm gonna stay with James." I replied with a smile. He nodded and the rest of the ride was chatter.

The train slowly halted to a stop and I knew Tunney would be waiting for me on the Muggle side of the platform. Reg left the compartment when we were pulling into the station because he didn't want his parents to see him. "Have a good holiday." I whispered as I hugged him tightly. "You too."

When we got off the train, Lucius dragged James over to meet his parents. "Mother, Father, This is James Potter, my boyfriend."

I waited for him to come back, and eventually he did. "What's up Jamie?" I asked as I put my elbow on his shoulder. "His mother's really nice, but his father's a bit. . . weird." I nodded. "I have to get going." "Okay. Bye Rosie." I hugged him tightly. "Write me. I'll see you in a few weeks." "Okay!" I waved at him before finding Sirius with the Potters. "Bye Siri!" I said as I hugged him. "Bye Rosie. I'll see you in a few weeks." "Yup!" James came up behind us and put his arm around my shoulder. "Mum, Dad, This is Rosie Evans." "It's nice to meet you." Mr. Potter said, sticking his hand out. I shook it firmly. "You as well Sir. Thank you for allowing me to stay in a couple weeks." "Oh it's no problem dear. James speaks highly of you." Said boy blushed. "Mum!" "Haha. Okay, I have to say goodbye to Rem, Ky and Em. See you two later." "Bye!" They called together

"Rem!" He turned and allowed me to wrap my arms around his neck. "Bye Rem. I'll see you at the Potter's?" "Yup. Have a good summer." With a wave, I picked up my trunk, and quickly found Ky and Em, who's parents were talking. "I'll see you ladies at James' place." I said as I hugged them tightly. "Okay. See you Rosie." "Bye!"

I said goodbye to Sev, who was staying at the leaky cauldron. "I'll see you on later." I hugged him tightly. "Of course. Have a good summer." "I will!" I kissed his cheek, then turned, and ran through the wall.

"Tunney!" I called as I saw her. "Rosie!" I was swept up into a hug by her. "You look so beautiful!" I cried as I stepped back to admire my gorgeous sister. "Thanks! You too!" Standing behind her, was a big man. "This is my boyfriend, Vernon Dursley." I shook his hand and smiled politely. "So you're the one my sister talks about in her sleep." I said, making Tunney go red. "Oh my gosh Rosie!" I laughed. "That would be me." He replied, smiling at Tunney. "Ready to go home?" "Ready." I confirmed.

-Line Break-

Through the summer, I hung out with Tunney, wrote to my friends, and went shopping with mum. On July Twentieth, nine days before my birthday, I left to Potter Manor.

"James! Sirius! Remus!" I hugged the boys tightly and bombarded them with questions. "How has your summer been so far? Have you heard from Ky or Em? Has Lucius written to you?!" They laughed at my questions. "It's been great, yes I have heard from Ky and Em, they're coming tomorrow, and yes Lucius has written James every single day." Remus answered, ruffling my hair. "Hey! You wanker!" I pouted and the boys laughed at me. "So, where are your parents, James?" "Gone to America." He replied shrugging. "What?!" "Last minute thing. They won't be back until September Nineteenth as well, so we've got the whole place to ourselves." I nodded my head.

James showed me to my room, which was across from his, and we went out to the gardens. "I've been meaning to write you guys about this, but I figured it could wait." I began as we sat down on the grass under a tree. "What?" Sirius asked. "I think something is wrong with Lily." James looked at me weirdly. "What makes you say that?" "Listen. I grew with Lily. She always wanted to be smarter, but she wouldn't go as far as hurting me because of  it. I kinda wanna check to see if she has any glamours, or potions in her system." Sirius nodded. "Understandable." Silence fell upon us 'till Remus yawned. "Anyone else wanna go cuddle?" Sirius asked. "Yes!" We all got up and went into James' room. I was expecting something  with red and gold, but instead, I got a room with a big bed covered in white, gold and very neutral colours. I flopped on the bed and curled around James, while Remus took Sirius into his arms. "Night guys." I mumbled.