3.0 | catastrophe strikes

WARNING: THERE IS SENSITIVE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER: TORTURE, RAPE! PLEASE BE WARNED IF YOU HAVE BAD EXPERIENCES WITH THESE THINGS!!

Third Person POV:

Rosalie screamed.

The men swarmed around her, one kicking her legs making her fall. She cursed the fact that she had left her wand on the coffee table. They continued kicking her until a cold voice commanded, "Stop." "But Malfoy-" "I said, stop." Rosalie glared up at the Malfoy heir hatefully. "Son of a bitch." One of the men pointed their wands at her, snarling. "Avada Ke-" Lucius hit the man with his own killing curse, leaving the man to promptly drop dead. "Knock her out. Our lord wishes to see her." And she was rendered unconscious by a spell.

When Rosalie woke, she was laying on a dirty stone floor. A small window told her that it was nighttime. She pushed herself up, ignoring her aching body and checked her surroundings. There was nothing she could use as a weapon. No sharp object to stab, nothing heavy for blunt force, though she figured it was better to just comply with whatever these cruel bastards wanted with her.

Rosalie took a deep breath and got onto her knees in a praying position. Merlin, it had been years since she'd prayed, but now she did, knowing that she may never have the chance to do it again. Her life may be stolen. The thought alone made her sick. She was only eighteen.

"Whoever's listening," She began, tears pushing themselves forwards. "Please, I know I've done some real fucked up shit. I've hurt people, I've been selfish, but if I die tonight, I pray that no one will go for my siblings or my friends, because I love them so much." Tiny sobs escaped her mouth. "Please, whoever's out there, protect them."

"Lovely speech, girly." A nasty voice jeered as they opened the cell. Rosalie looked at the woman, gasping when she realised it was Narcissa Black, soon to be Malfoy. "Get up! The dark lord wishes to see you," her nasty grin widened. "And I hope he kills you, Rosalie Evans."

Rosalie realised that they must've been at Malfoy Manor. The extravagance and sheer beauty of the place made her smile. She imagined what could've happened if James and Lucius had lasted. Perhaps he would've strayed away from this path. Perhaps they could've had children. Little toddlers with light hair and hazel eyes running away from James as he chased them, but no. None of that would ever happen.

Rosalie was pushed into a massive room which was probably a ball room when not overrun with maniacal trash. Rows of men and woman dressed in black robes made lewd and rude comments as she was pushed to her knees in front of the most terrifying being Rosalie had encountered.

Its face was chalky white, with slits for noses and blue veins prominent against a bald head. The most terrifying part, however were the blood red eyes the creature possessed. Rosalie stifled a gasp. This was him. This was Lord Voldemort.

"Rosalie Evans," The creature stated in silky voice. "I've got a problem with you." The blonde looked up, staring at the beast. "Care to enlighten me?, since I have no idea what the hell you're going on about." She drawled, desperate to keep up her bored facade. She would not show weakness in front of these monsters.

"You see, Miss Evans, I sent five girls to act as your sister and friends, and they did it successfully for a long time. Those girls were all apart of the sacred twenty eight. They were pureblooded, superior to you, you filthy mudblood." Rosalie boldly rolled her eyes and said, "I'm sorry, but if you're discriminating against mudbloods and halfbreeds, you should be a pureblood, and yet I've never heard of the Riddles. Want to explain?" "CRUCIO!"

The pain was the most excruciating thing Rosalie had ever felt in eighteen years. She didn't bother trying not to scream. They tore from her throat easily, making it raw. Tears leaked from her eyes. It seemed as if the pain would never stop, but Voldemort already had, if was just the rebound.

"Black!" If her eyes could widen, they would've. Regulus, sweet, beautiful, kind Regulus stepped forwards and bowed. "My Lord?" "Take this bitch. Impregnate her, show her pain." Regulus barely batted an eyelash at what was being asked of him and straightened, nodding. "Yes, My Lord."

Rosalie's eyes shut, more tears leaking out. This was actually happening. The thing woman warned their daughters of was actually happening to her. She was going to be raped. And by Regulus of all people.

She whimpered as Regulus pulled her up by her hair and led her out of the throne room. He only loosened his grip when he closed the door of a bedroom. "Regulus?" Rosalie asked hesitantly. "Are you -- will you really . . . ?" "Rosie," Regulus answered slowly. "If we don't . . . elope, the dark Lord will kill us. Both of us." His grey eyes shone with worry. "So what? You rape me? I get pregnant, give birth then die?!" "Voice down!" He hissed. "You don't understand, Rosie. There is a very slim chance that you'll leave this place alive! If you're not pregnant, he'll torture you and I!" "I don't understand, Regulus! Why does he want me to be impregnated?!" Regulus hesitated. "Because . . . he thinks that because you're so smart that if you have a child the child will have your abilities." Rosalie wanted to raise an unimpressed eyebrow. "I don't believe that shit for one fucking second, Regulus Arcturus Black! Tell me the truth!" He winced. "Please, Rosie. It's for both of our safety!" Rosalie felt more tears come forward. "Please, Regulus . . ." The newest Black heir didn't listen as he raised his wand and muttered something.

Rosalie's eyes rolled into the back of her head, but she knew what was going to happen. 

Regulus was going to rape her. For her 'safety'.

Authors Note: 

Okay we all know Regulus was lying cause mate, really? 

I think I actually might make a sequel to this. I've got some of it planned out already, but I won't spoil. 

The actual truth WILL be revealed in the sequel!!

Let me know in the comments if you want a sequel because if no one comments then I really don't think I'll feel motivated to do it. Please let me know!

-B