0.6 | sisterly arguments

Rosie's POV:

The next morning, I woke up at six o'clock and immediately had a shower. When I was done, I slipped on a bathrobe and passed into the bedroom. Emma was making her bed and Kylie was pulling out her uniform. "Morning ladies." I greeted as I opened my trunk. It expanded and I sat down on the pop out seat, ready to do my makeup. "Wow! Is that your trunk?!" Emma asked. "Yeah, I did some extensive charm work to get it like this." "It's nice." "Thanks."

I applied my makeup, then styled my hair, and then I got on my uniform.

When Kylie and Emma were done, we grabbed our bags and left the dorm

When Kylie and Emma were done, we grabbed our bags and left the dorm. We passed Lillian and her gang and they glared at as. Dorcas tried to trip me but I stepped over her foot. "Nice try Meadows."

The Great Hall was buzzing when we entered. Suddenly, no one talked. People stared as I sat down a little away from James, Sirius, Remus and Peter. "Good morning Rosie Posey!" Sirius said as he slid across the bench so he was sitting in front of us, the other three following. "Hey Sirius, James, Remus, Peter." "Hi Rosie." James replied. "I have to ask you, James. What do you see in my sister?" He faltered. "U-Um. I like her smile?" He said, but it came out as more of a question. "James. Do you want to speak about this privately?" I asked. He nodded. "At lunch." I nodded. "Okay. Just us or-," he looked at Kylie and Emma. "You guys can come." They nodded and smiled. "Sure. Anyway, I don't see what you could like in Lillian of any of them actually." Sirius nodded. "I fucked Marlene once, and she was being so annoying. She only cares about herself and she thinks she's the prettiest girl in the school just because she has blonde hair and blue eyes." "I have blonde hair and green eyes, and I'm average." I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Shut up, you're prettier then half of the girls in this school." Kylie replied as she spread jam on a piece of toast. "As if."

Suddenly, the doors swung open, and Lillian and her squad walked in. I noticed they had their skirts really high, and Marlene had just winked at a Hufflepuff boy. "Hey Remus." Lillian said as she sat down. "For the rounds tonight-," her eyes flicked to James and she faltered. She had probably expected him to be staring at her, but instead, he was in an eager conversation with Emma about sports. "Oh Lily!" Marlene said loudly, trying to catch James' attention, who just ignored them and continued talking. "Shut up you wanker! Puddlemere United were way better then the Chudley Cannons!" Emma exclaimed, waving her hands around wildly. "So LILY! I heard you have a DATE to Hogsmeade this weekend!" Dorcas said, emphasising 'Lily' and 'date'. Still no change.

Third Person POV:

James knew what he was doing. He was making Lily basically beg for his attention, the attention seeking whore. He suddenly stopped his conversation with one of Rosie's friends, Emma, who he found to be quite cool.

"So Rosie. I was wondering if you'd like to come to Hogsmeade with me on the weekend." He asked. Because his back was turned to the bitchy girls who suddenly turned his way, he winked at her. She nodded slightly, signalling that she'd got the message. "I'd love to!" She replied in fake enthusiasm. "Um, James." Mary said in her annoying voice. "What about Lily?" "What about Lily?" He replied, brow raised. "I've asked her to Hogsmeade many times, she's made her point she doesn't like me. I'm not wasting my time on someone who clearly doesn't care. Besides, why would I ask her? Dorcas said she had a date already." Lily's face went red. "But, I-," "you what? You're gonna continue leeching for attention like the attention seeking whore you are? I know the only reason you always denied was because you couldn't wait for next time. Because you were Lily Evans, the girl who James Potter fancied. Newsflash, I don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to speak to my friends alone." "WHAT THE HELL! WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME THAT!" She screamed. "See," Rosie said, standing, "that's what he means. You didn't have to screech, but you did to get everyone's attention." True to what she said, everyone was looking at them. "Just leave James alone. You could've said yes to one of many attempts, but you were so busy trying to be the most popular girl, that you didn't. You had your chances, now he's moved on. Deal with it." "SHUT UP ROSALIE! YOU ALWAYS THINK YOUR SO FUCKING PRETTY, BUT YOUR ACTUALLY JUST A BITCH. ITS ALWAYS 'OH ROSALIE YOUR SO GROWN UP AND PRETTY!' 'ROSALIE YOU'RE SO SO SMART!' BUT YOU'RE NOT! I'M SMARTER, I'M PRETTIER! NOT YOU!" By the time she was done, everyone was looking shocked, and Rosie had stood up. "Lillian. Firstly, I am not responsible for anyone saying things about me. Secondly, I have grown up, and I have gotten over petty things that we used to argue about as children. And thirdly, and finally, STOP blaming ME for my acceptance to five schools. It is NOT MY FAULT, that YOU were only accepted into Hogwarts. And the worse thing about it, is when I was accepted into all schools, you acted like I wasn't there. Why couldn't you just be happy for me goddammit! NO! YOU COULD NEVER JUST BE PROUD OF ME! THAT'S ALL I WANTED FROM YOU WHEN YOU PUSHED ME AWAY! BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS! YOU'RE JEALOUS BECAUSE MUM AND DAD TOOK ME TO ROME TO GET MY THINGS FOR SCHOOL AND TO GO TO SCHOOL, AND YOU NEVER GOT OVER IT! ALL I WANT IS PEACE BETWEEN US! I DON'T WANT TO ARGUE EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE YOU! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE EVERY BLOODY HOLIDAY TO YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSES!" Rosie was breathing heavily by the time she was done. "Ky, Em, I'm going to get my schedule." "We'll come with you." Emma said as she stood up. "Okay. Lunch, James?" He nodded. "See you all in class."