2.0 | aurors and an ex who's becoming a problem

Rosie's POV:

If Nicolas Hawthorne wanted slut, I would give him slut. When the time to get dressed came, I opened my trunk and found the most scandalous pair of lingerie I had (white with blue lace flowers), I put them on, them my uniform. I left the top two buttons undone, exposing the top of my breasts, and a little bit of lace, and I pulled my skirt to mid thigh. I slipped on some heels, and swapped my neutral makeup out for a smokey eye, cat liner, and red lipstick, then let my hair hang over my shoulders in waves. He wanted slut, he has it.

"That asshole is going to regret calling me a slut." I smirked as I packed everything away. Lily rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Rosie. So what's the plan again?" I sat down next to Marlene and took a deep breath. "Basically, we'll get to school last and then corner the fakes." "Wait, has anyone actually seen them? Like, are they on the train?" Sirius asked frowning. "Yeah, I saw them on the way to the bathroom." Em replied. "Good. Everyone be ready, okay?" "Yep." "Mhm." "We will." I sighed. "I just hope I'm ready for whatever Nicolas Hawthorne wants."

"Where have your lot been?!" Flitwick asked angrily as he ushered us along. "Sorry Sir, Marlene got stuck in the bathroom." I replied quickly, shooting a look at my new bestie. She nodded. "Yes, Sir. I got locked in there." She confirmed, and Flitwick dismissed it, and offered us a carriage. "Thank you, Sir."

The doors of the Great Hall we're closed when we got there. I inhaled and exhaled nervously. "We got this." Em assured. "How does my makeup look?" I asked Marlene, who winked and pulled out a tube of cherry red lipstick. I swiped it over my lips and rubbed them together, then grabbed my wand that was strapped to my thigh in a holster. "Let's go." James pushed the doors open, and everyone turned their heads our way. Several people gasped when they saw Lily, Marls, Alice, Dorcas and Mary. They looked back and forth with confused expressions. "Miss Evans," Dumbledore began, as I was at the front, "what is the meaning of this?" "Sir, over the school holidays, I found my twin sister and her friends in the muggle world, with their memories wiped. I took them to Gringotts to get the blocks off, and guess what? All the obliviates on them were keyed to one person. Bellatrix Lestrange. So that got me wondering, who are the people that pretended to be my friends, who gave them horrible reputations, and who made everyone hate them?" I turned to the fakes, who were now standing up. Fake Lily pointed her wand at me. "Avada Ked-," "Expelliarmus! Stupefy! Incarcerous!" "Slut!" The girl screeched. Marlene growled and pointed her wand towards F.L. "Oh hell no! Only I, get to call my best friend a slut! Incarcerous!" Ropes shot out of Marlene's wand, but F.L managed to dodge. "Pathetic." She taunted. "Hell no." I stepped out of my heels and gave them to Ky. "Hold these for me?" "Sure." Raising my wand, I took a breath. "I'm giving you one chance." The fakes laughed maniacally. "You think you're good Mudblood?" "Considering the fact I went to Oxford Academy, Salem Witches Institute, Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons, yeah." Panic flicked over each one of their faces. They all raised their wands. "Avada Ke-," "Expelliarmus! Glacius! Duro! Incarcerous! Petrificus Totalus!" After disarming F.L, I shot spells at the rest of the fakes. Fake Mary turned to ice and Fake Alice hardened to stone, but Fakes Marlene and Dorcas missed the spells. I threw my wand down. "Guess I'll have to do this the muggle way." "Heads!" James warned, pointing in the direction of the sorting hat. Everyone turned, but the fakes. Taking that as the best chance I'd probably get, I charged at F.D, and swung a punch at her cheek. She shrieked and kicked me back. I coughed as I felt someone hail me up. It was Sirius. "Cru-," "STOP! PUT YOUR WAND DOWN AND HAVE YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM! NOW!"

Aurors flooded the room. They all sent stunning spells to F.L, F.D, and F.M. They all froze, the Aurors Cuffed their hands together, said a few words to Dumbledore, then left, carting the fakes off with them. I turned to McGonagal. "How did you. . ." "Magic." I laughed at the pun and slipped back into my heels. "Good one, Minnie." "Go sit down so we can commence with the sorting." She replied, motioning to the table. "Yes Mam!"

"Hawthorne, Nicolas!"

I held my breath, and gripped the hem of my skirt under the table. "Whatever house he's in, I got your back." Em whispered. "Thanks."

"Ravenclaw!"

Letting out a sigh of relief, my shoulders dropped notably. "It makes sense. He's egoistic and annoying." Em joked, making me smile. "Thanks." "For what?" She asked as food appeared on the table. "Having my back." "I know you'd do anything for me in a heartbeat." We grinned and I grabbed some peas. "So boys," I began, grabbing the attention of James, Sirius, Remus and Peter, "What's our plan?" "I'm thinking water guns, sprinklers and trampolines." I grinned. "I'm thinking that's a good idea." We planned the aspects of our prank, and I had no idea that Nicolas Hawthorne was watching me from the Ravenclaw table, a crazy glint in his eyes. No idea.

Third Person POV:

Nicolas Hawthorne stared at Rosie Evans lustfully. Oh, his lord had promised him so much if he did one simple task. Eliminate Emma Evergreen and Kylie Plait. Then, without her two best friends, she'd be all his. His and no one else's. His imagination stirred up, and he imagined vulgar scenes. She'd be laid out on a bed, willing. He began to grow hot. Quickly, he snapped out of those thoughts and imagined big red x's over the target's heads.

'I'm coming for you, my sweet Rosie.'

Authors Note:

His ass crazy! Can you believe this dirty minded son of a mother trucker?! Neither! Next chapter will be out hopefully by next week. Also, I'm think about entering this to the Wattys! Comment if you agree!

Xx,
BananaAesthetic