2.1 | charms lessons, i love 'em

Rosie's POV:

Monday's: the worst possible day in existence.

Classes officially started on Monday, even though we got to school on Thursday. I woke up, sleep in my eyes and drool down the side of my face. Jumping out of bed, I rushed into the bathroom with my uniform. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair, then got dressed. I stepped out of the bathroom, and Ky rushed in with a "Morning Ro!".

I did my makeup, braided my hair in two braids, and slipped on some black heeled Oxfords. I used the bag Remus gave me for Christmas and put all my books and supplies in it.

"This time, I'm adamant on ignoring Nicolas." I told Em as I hefted by bag over my shoulder.

"Good. I've got your back, just ignore the little shit."

Even though Nicolas had only been at Hogwarts for less then a week, he had already messed with three girls. He was like that, charming and kind on the outside, a complete ass on the inside. "Hurry up Ky!" Em complained as she tapped her foot impatiently. "I'm coming!" She yelled back.

I shivered involuntarily when I passed Nicolas, who smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. Dickhead. I sat down at the Gryffindor table, and thanked McGonnagal, who handed our timetables.

Rosalie Evans: Seventh Year: Gryffindor:
Breakfast
Charms (With Ravenclaw)
Potions (With Slytherin)
Transfiguration (With Ravenclaw)
Lunch
Free Period
Care of Magical Creatures (With Hufflepuff)
Divination (With Hufflepuff)
Free Time
Dinner
Additional Information:
-All seventh years can sign up for Appiration Lessons with Professor Flitwick in the Charms classroom.
-All seventh years are required to have a chat with their Head of House on career options.
-Hogsmeade is open every Saturday, weather permitting.

I squealed in delight. I had always wanted to learn how to apparate!

"Guys! We should sign up ASAP!" Lily chattered excitedly next to me. "Definitely!"

I bit into my bagel and played with my hair. As soon as I finished, I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder. "I'm going to class. I need to ask Flitwick something." "I'll come." Marlene said, standing up and brushing crumbs from her face. "Same." Em replied. "Okay, see you in class Rosie." Lily replied. "Yup."

I clutched my Charms book tightly in one arm, while my other was linked with Marlene's. "That Nicky bastard is so creepy." She said disgustedly. "He was staring at your ass!" I shivered, remembering our relationship, and before I knew it, I was sucked into past memories.

*Flashback*

Third Person POV:

A slightly younger Rosalie Evans walked through the empty halls of Beauxbatons Academy. Her blue dress swayed side to side as she walked, and her blonde hair that was pinned up nicely was slightly covered by a blue hat.

Rosalie frowned when she heard sniffles, and turned the corner to see Gale Beauregard, a friend of hers. "Gale?" She questioned.

He was one of the only ones who also spoke English.

"What's wrong?" "Adriana cheated on me." He replied miserably.

Rosalie gasped and sat down on the bench next to him. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, Gale!" She rubbed his back soothingly.

Just then, Nicholas came around the corner. When he saw his girlfriend rubbing Gale Beauregard's back, he saw red.

He stormed towards them and ripped Rosalie's wrist from his back, and pulled her up.

"Unfaithful bitch!" He shouted, making Rosalie's eyes widen. "No, Nicholas! Adriana cheated on Gale! I'm consoling him!" She replied.

He glared at Gale as he pulled Rosalie away from the boy. "You're mine! No one else's! Don't let me even see you by any other boy, is that clear?!"

She felt anger bubble up in her. She snatched her wrist away. "Don't you dare tell me whom I can be with, Nicholas! How dare you!"

She stomped away, angry pumping through her veins, and that lead to the honey prank which got her expelled.

*Flashback Over*

I felt tears well up in my eyes. Marlene stopped and looked at me concernedly, but I ignored her and ran away. My heels clacked against the marble floors. "Rosie!" I heard footsteps behind me.

I stopped abruptly and fell to my knees. Tears rushed down my red face, as a tornado of emotions ploughed through my stomach. Anger, embarrassment, sadness, fear. Em kneeled next to me and helped haul me up. "Come on babe. You're stronger then this dick." She took out a handkerchief and wiped the tears away. "Class starts in ten minutes. We need to get seats."

I took a deep breath. "You're right, come on."

We made it just on time. We had this class with Ravenclaw, which meant we had it with Nicholas.

"Hello everyone!" Professor Flitwick greeted as he hobbled in and took his place on his pile of books. I smiled. Professor Flitwick was so cool. "Welcome back to school, and classes. This year I will be partnering you according to your skill level."

I groaned quietly. "Names are on the board, go sir by your partner."

I scrolled down the names, praying to every deity out there that I was not partnered with Nicholas.

Rosalie Evans + Nicholas Hawthorne

"Charms lessons, I love 'em." I cursed my luck and threw a look of desperation at Em who looked panicked. "You'll be fine." She tried optimistically. "Sure." I replied sarcastically, moving to sit by the devil reincarnated.

"Hello Rosie."

I ignored him and instead took a piece of parchment from my bag to take notes.

"Today we will be learning the Portus charm. Can anybody tell me what this does?" Both mine and Nicholas' hands flew up. "Hmm, let's see. Miss Evans?" "The Portus charm is used to create port keys. If done incorrectly the results can be a catastrophic." "Correct, ten points to Gryffindor."

I jumped when I felt a warm hand on my thigh. "Get your fucking hand off me, Hawthorne." I ground out stiffly. "Don't be like that Rosie." He chided gently. "Fuck off." I sent a stinging hex at his hand and he glared at me. "Fuck you bitch." "I'd fuck me too." I replied with a smirk.

He ignored he for the rest of the lesson. I stood up and gathered my things. "Rosie!" Em called from the other side of the classroom. "We have potions, let's go." "I'm coming!"

And as I left, I felt Nicholas' eyes on me the entire time.