| i need help cause im struggling with something |

Hey guys.

Firstly, chapter is coming out soon, but I've been updating my other book, anyway.

So, this is a topic I need advice for.

I'm scared to come out to my mother as pansexual.

First of all! I am so blessed to have a mother that I know will accept me, but I'm scared.

I'm scared that she'll think I'm being influenced by the media and stuff as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.

Now let me get something straight.

I am a girl.

I've never kissed anyone before, but I know I am pansexual.

It's kind of hard to explain but I just know I am, not because of a feeling or anything but because I've had crushes on girls and stuff.

I'm just struggling to tell her, "hey mum, guess what? I'm pan!"

I'm scared to tell my siblings. I'm scared to tell my extended family, but let me tell you something. I have a family member that is transgender, and I support her fully, and I have a couple of lesbian family members, but I am scared.

I don't know how to do it, but I know she'll accept me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for you guys to comment and shit, this is for real. I am so fucking blessed to have my mother who'll accept me, because I know some people don't!

So if you're one of those people and you're reading this book, I am honoured. I've always thought of people in the LGBTQ community as so cool because express themselves in their own way! If anyone ever needs anyone to talk to, I'm right here! Just flick me a private message and I will answer, that's a promise.

So, I really just wanted to get some people's thoughts. What should I do because I have no fucking idea.

Thanks for reading guys, see you in the next chap!

-B💕🏳️‍🌈