0.4 | the train to hogwarts

Rosie's POV:

I woke up at 7:00am bouncing with excitement. Today was the day! I immediately went to my wardrobe and flung the door open, eager to find something nice to wear.

I finally went with a brown blouse, a black skirt and platform heels, and then I added some hoop earrings and made sure my hair was nice and straight.

When I was done, I grabbed my trunk, shrunk and slipped it into my pocket, said goodbye to my parents, and headed out to the door

I walked over the park, and knocked on the door to Sev's house. "Hey Rosie." He whispered, careful not to wake his father. "Hey Sev. Let's go."

When I got back to the house, my parents were gone to work, Tunney was having breakfast and and Lillian was still with her friend because she's a bitch. "Morning Tunney." "Morning Rosie, Sev." She replied, greeting the only boy. "Hi Tunney." "I have to go to school. Have a good term." She hugged us both and grabbed her bag. "Bye guys!" "Bye Tunney! Love you!" "Don't forget to write!" "I won't."

I quickly made some breakfast, and when we were done, I called a taxi and we waited a few minutes for it to come. When I did come, we loaded our things into the back and hopped into the car. "Where to Miss?" "Kings Cross Station please." I replied. He nodded and we sped off.

I payed the taxi driver and I held my trunk by its handle as we walked inside. "Where is Platform 9 3/4?" I asked curiously as Sev stopped at platform nine. "Watch." I watched closely as he gathered speed and suddenly, he disappeared. I blinked. "It's Now or never." I whispered to myself. "Three. Two. One!" I ran, and suddenly, instead of feeling pain, I was face to face with Sev. "Holy Merlin!" "Thrilling isn't it." He said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the crowds of people.

A few stopped to stare at Sev and I, whispering things to their friends. We ignored them and stepped onto the train, giving the man at the train door our tickets. He waved us through and I quickly found a empty compartment for us to sit in. I waved Sev over and he look at me, shaking his head. "Rosie, that's the marauders compartment!" "Well then, time for a little payback." I whispered my plan, and we sat down.

Soon, the door was opened by a tall boy with glasses. He was accompanied by a tall shaggy haired boy, a sick looking one, and a fat fuck who was eating before the train even started. "Hey! Who are you!" I said tipsily. "They have sticks!" Sev slurred. I laughed drunkenly. "Um. . ." They didn't know him to react. "We were- hick!- walked through Kings Cross, and we- hick!- fell through a wall! And people were-hick!-dressed funny! We saw this train so we went on it!" Sev exclaimed. The shaggy haired boy looked horrified. "Remus! Go get someone! There's muggles on the train!" Glasses boy whispered. "Haha what's a muggle?" "Um-," he was cut of by Sev exploding with laughter. "Hahaha! Oh Merlin!" "What's so- wait, Merlin! You guys aren't muggles." "Pfft. Nope." I replied scoffing. "Didn't you notice our trunks?" He looked at the overhead storage and he rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I knew you guys were magical. It was obvious." "Sure." Sev replied sarcastically.

"Who are you guys?" The sick looking boy asked curiously. "I'm surprised you didn't notice me, Lupin." 'Lupin' looked confused. "I don't know-," "it's Sev." I replied, looking at my nails. "Snivellus?!" Shaggy hair exclaims. "Impossible!" "Possible." I said, looking up and smiling. "I'm Rosie." "Rosie. . ." He motions for me to continue. "Rosalie Evans. Yes, Evans. Lily is my twin sister, she hates my guts. I don't know why." Glasses boy's face becomes confused. "Lily doesn't have a twin. And, she doesn't hate anyone." "Trust me, she hates my guts. I don't even know why." "Maybe she's jealous." Sev suggested, looking up from the book I had failed to notice him get. "Why would she be jealous?" Sick boy asked as he sat down. "Hold up, before I say anything more, how about you tell me your names." "Fine. I'm James Potter." "Sirius Black." "Remus Lupin." "P-Peter Pettigrew."

"Anyway, she might be jealous because you were accepted into Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, Salem Institution, Dumstrang, and Oxford Academy. She was only accepted into Hogwarts, and you know she's always strived to be better then everyone, you and Tunney especially because she's the youngest. She's may be jealous, because it seemed like you were smarter then her because you were accepted into five schools, and she was only accepted into one." As Sev explained, the boys became more interested. "You went off to Oxford Academy, and that is more prestigious then Hogwarts." "Yes, but I got expelled from Oxford for turning the headmasters office upside down. Then I went to Salem Institution, where I was expelled for turning the entire school into dogs. After that I went to Dumstrang and as you can guess, I got expelled for "trying the seduce a teacher", which is complete bullshit. And then, I went to Beauxbatons, and I got expelled for replacing everything on the teachers table. The headmistress had an allergic reaction to some honey, but how was I supposed to know she was allergic! And know I'm here." Sirius's eyes looked as if they were gonna pop out of his sockets. "You prank?" "I do my part." I reply, leaning back. He grins. "What else do you like?" Remus asked. "Pranking, Quidtich, reading, studying, and I like sleeping." James and Sirius looked at each other grinning. "What's your favourite prank you've ever done?" "I turned everyone into dogs at Beauxbatons and went around calling them bitches." They cracked up. "Here's a more important question." Remus butted in. "How did you transform Severus Snape, into that." He motioned to Sev who was absorbed in his book. "Oh, that's easy." I explained everything and they looked guiltier by the second. "We're sorry we bullied you." Remus blurted out. "Yeah, we are. I'm so sorry, Severus." James said sincerely. Sirius agreed and so did Peter. "Whatever. Can't change the past, so let's move forward."

Our conversation turned into random things soon, and quickly, we puffed out of London, and into the fields of Scotland.