1.9 | "crazy and possesive. must be a charmer" "fuck you."

Rosie's POV:

On September First, I woke up with a feeling of dread. Nicolas was coming today. Carefully, I slipped out of bed and tip toed out of bed and into the living room. Drippy the elf was standing guard by the doors, and when he saw me, he bowed. "Good morning young mistress." "Morning Drippy." I replied, lighting the fireplace with my wand and settling in a comfy armchair. "Will mistress by needing anything?" Drippy asked as I stared into the embers of the fire, entranced. "Uh, will you get me some tea please? And the Hobbit please, Drippy." "Of course, mistress." He popped away and returned later with a book and a cup of tea. "Thank you." He set the tea down and handed me the book, then returned to his post, while I, on the other hand, got lost in the pages of the aged book.

"-osie!" I jumped. "What?!" The book that had dropped on my lap fell to the floor with a 'thud!' "Hey, calm down. It's just me." Marlene said she bent down to pick up the book. "Sorry, I guess I just got so engrossed in my book." "It's fine. You have to get ready, we're leaving in an hour and a half." I nodded, stood, and stretched. "Okay, thanks Marls." I left my book on the chair and left to my room. I found a yellow turtleneck, patchwork suede skirt, and some thigh high boots.

I have to say, I'm a big suede lover.

I brushed my long blonde hair and left it down, then put on some makeup

I brushed my long blonde hair and left it down, then put on some makeup. Carefully, I folded my uniform and put them in my bag, then my makeup bag, brush, then the book I was reading. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I left my room with my trunk and made my way to the dining room.

"Morning guys." I greeted as I sat down at the table. "Morning Rosie." Several others greeted. "Another letter came for you today." Dorcas said as she handed over another letter. "Thank you." I opened the letter and read it quickly.

My Dearest Rosie,

I simply cannot wait to see your gorgeous face again. Meet me at the back of the train at ten thirty. If you don't, I will make sure there are consequences.

Your love,
Nicolas

I held in a gasp. How dare he! I quickly excused myself from the table and found a piece of parchment in the drawer of one of the library's tables, and wrote a reply.

Nicolas,

Leave me alone. I do not care about you anymore, I gave up on you when you cheated on my with Myra Halensbee. So I will not meet you anywhere, so in fact, you can leave me the hell alone, Nicolas.

With hate,
R.M.E

Sealing the letter, I walked to the owlry and sent with one of James' many owls. "Take this to Nicolas Hawthorne." The owl hooted and flew away, and I turned to make my leave, only to jump when I saw Em behind me. "What was that letter about?" She asked, arms crossed over her chest. "Uh, nothing." "Really, Rosie? What was that letter about." I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. "I lied." Sitting down on one of the benches, I looked out over the massive expanse of the Potter Mansion. "Nicolas isn't just a crazy ex, he was a stalker. He was absolutely infatuated with me. I met him just before I came to Hogwarts. When I first went to Beauxbatons, he was the one to show me around. He was so charming, and lovely, and I thought I fell in love with him. He was a liar. He cheated on me with another girl, he played me as a fool. He's charming on the outside, ugly on the inside."

Em sat down next to me and patted my back. "What did the letter he send say?" "He said I had to meet him somewhere, otherwise there will be consequences." I replied, running a hand through my hair. "I have your back, Rosie. Fuck this stupid fuckboy, we have bigger things to worry about, like the fakes and stuff. We don't have to worry him." She assured, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Thanks, Em." I sighed once more and stood. "We should get going." "Okay. Just remember, we're here for you."

I could feel my palms sweat as I entered through the barrier. Hoisting my bag up, I dragged my trunk through the doorway of the train and into our compartment. I crossed my leg over my other and took out my book, but a knock at the door made me look up. I almost choked when I locked eyes with the person who single handedly humiliated me. "Rosie! How lovely it is to see you." I steeled my emotions. "I wish I could say the same about you, Mr Hawthorne. And, I'd prefer if you'd address me by my proper name, thank you." He just grinned. "But were old friends!" "No, Mr Hawthorne, we are not. Now please leave before I make you." "Spicy as always." He simply replied. Sirius stood up in front of my protectively. "She said leave." Nicolas scoffed. "And who the hell are you?" "Sirius. Sirius Black." He paled slightly when he realised he was talking to someone very powerful. "Leave." James added, glaring at Nicolas meanly. "And you are?" "James Potter." I snickered at his expression. "Of course Rosalie. You're to weak to do anything yourself, so I guess your boyfriend is going to beat me up?" Remus whistled. "You just made a big mistake there buddy." "Everte Statum!" Nicolas flew back and banged his head on the opposite compartment door." "Oh Nicky, you never learn. You see, I'm dating both boys, at the same time." "Slut." He sneered. I rolled my eyes and turned. Em turned to me while I seethed. "Crazy and possessive? Must be a charmer." "Fuck you." I took a deep breath. "You want slut, I will give you slut, Nicolas Hawthorne."

Authors Note:

So, this Nick guy seems like a problem. Great. Also, two updates in one day! I'm genuinely surprised with myself. Anyway, see you in the next chapter loves!