sequal!

HEY GUYS!

so, I've written the first six (?) chapters of the sequel which will be titled 'Wild' and I was wondering weather you'd like me to write at least more then ten chapters and post them and then start to update, or post the first few parts now!

comment below please!:

| POST NOW! |

| WRITE AT LEAST TEN CHAPTERS FIRST! |

here's the blurb in case anyone is interested:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝"
- 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

finding your wild.

finding yourself.

who are you?

these are the questions that sit on the minds of mar and alec evans-black every single moment in which they wallow in the orphanage where they were placed by their father.

now, after finding out their true heritage, it's their turn to experience Hogwarts, and find their wild.

find what makes them them, and more importantly, keep their cousin harry from accidentally killing himself while he tries to kill voldemort.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

also, if you haven't noticed, in the first few chapters I'm starting to replace the outfits to resemble actual 70s fashion, partly because people keep calling me out on it 😂😂 and also because I've found a new app.

also, for the record, I am totally making Mar wear plaid skirts and blazers and collared dresses like Cher and Dionne from clueless because their outfits were poppin.

anyway, please comment and I hope to see you guys soon!

don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

sincerely,
b xx

GUYS I REACHED 50k READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I really appreciate all your comments and votes, and I try to reply to every single comment!

Thank you so much!

sincerely,
b 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕