3.1 | nine months of agony and broken promises

Third person POV:

The next time Rosalie woke up, she was back on the cell floor. She couldn't tell how long it had been, and when she tried to move, pain flared in her thighs. Memories rushed back. Regulus . . . he raped her?

Rosalie could only assume that by the soreness in her private area, she was right, and the thought made her sick. She could feel bile rising in her throat, and she retched onto the floor. Her stomach ached with hunger. Her skin prickled with goosebumps in the dark.

Rosalie shivered and wrapped her arms around her legs, sobs beginning to erupt from her chest. Bitterness swelled up, along with betrayal, anger and hopelessness.

Looking up at the moon though the window, she swallowed. Who knew what was going to happen to her.

—Line Break—

Rosalie woke with a start as someone slammed the iron door against the stone walls.

A mad woman with curly black hair and hollowed cheeks stepped into the cell with a sickening smirk upon her lips. "Wake up Muddy!" She crooned in a nauseating tone. Rosalie leaned backwards in fear. Crazy bitch looked as if she was expecting this and pulled her roughly by her hair, yanking the blonde up. Rosalie flinched and followed the woman timidly.

She was pushed into a plain room and shoved to the floor roughly. "Yes, Muddy, drink in the sight! It's the only thing you'll be seeing for nine months!" She cackled madly before slamming the door shut and warding it tightly.

Rosalie pounded on the door desperately. There was no windows in the room, just four blank walls torches on the walls and a thin mattress over a wooden bed. The only items the room possessed were a tweed blanket, a small table, and a toilet.

She could hear the mad woman's shrieks as she pranced away. "Nine months . . ." Something in her brain clicked. Regulus had successfully impregnated her. Rosalie cradled her stomach. "I promise. I promise that I'll try my best to get out of here. I promise I'll try give you a good life."

—Line Break—

Lily Evans was starting to get extremely worried.

She hadn't heard from her sister for almost a week now, which was strange for her. She would always write to her sister for little things, and questions that her sister had somehow come up with.

Lily flooed over to her oldest sisters' house and entered the kitchen where Petunia was making tea for herself and Vernon. "Lily?" Petunia asked as she put a teaspoon down. "Sorry for the unannounced visit, but, have you heard from Rosie recently?" Petunia's face morphed into concern. "No, actually. Why?" "I think something's wrong." Lily answered. "I haven't heard from her in the last week, which is strange in itself. I owled Madam Bones and apparently she hasn't been to work in three days." Vernon put his paper down, worry lines tracing his face. "Did you go to her house?" "No," Lily answered. "I- I was scared of what I might find." "Well then," Petunia said. "Let's go."

"Rosie?" Lily banged on her door. "Rosie?!" She twisted the doorknob and got a fright when it opened. Lily pushed the door open fully and screamed. A massive stain of red stood out against the cream carpets. "Oh my god . . ." Petunia fell to her knees and tried to scrub the substance off. "I- It's - I think it's blood." Lily's eyes widened and she dropped to the floor next to her sister. "Holy shit . . ." "We have to report a missing person." Lily nodded and got to her feet. "I'll floo to the Ministry. Will you guys be able to get home okay?" Vernon nodded, holding his distraught wife in his arms. "I'll owl you both later. Bye!" "Bye Lils.""

"Good evening, Miss. What is your buisness at the Ministry today?" "I'd like to report a missing person." The receptionist's eyes widened. "Who, Miss?" "My sister, Rosalie Evans."