1.2 | gifts, parties, arguments . . . what an exciting time.

Rosie's POV:

It was Winter, in Hogwarts, and boy did it show. A thick layer of cold icy snow, perfect for snowball fights or making snow angels, covered the grounds, and it was so cold in the Potions classroom that most people had started wearing thermals under their button up's, and extra sweaters.

Winter also meant one other thing. Christmas. Several Christmas trees, plus a giant one, had been placed in the Great Hall, and exquisitely decorated by Professor Flitwick. There was also a rush to get Christmas presents, but I ordered mine and had them delivered by owl.

For Kylie, I got a t-shirt say 'Monday's are cancelled, go back to bed', a new lipstick, a card, and some sweets from Honeydukes. For Emma, I got a green dress that was long-sleeved and had lace, with a pair of heels, as well as a matching nail polish, and a card. I got James a handbook about birth control, just for a good laugh, and a pair of gold glasses that had little snitches on the side, sweets, and pictures of him and his boyfriend which I got from Sirius who took several polaroids of the couple in their dorm. Speaking of him, I got Sirius a 'Makeup 101' book, as well as some hair products, a new comb that doesn't hurt when you brush your hair, and some sweets. For Remus, I got a couple of books, a self-inking quill, and a journal. For Sev, I got him a on-the-go Potions kit, which was like a little burner with a mini cauldron and ingredients, all in a brown case with his initials on the front, with a new set of scales, and a few books. I got Tunney a new dress from Hogsmeade, a nail polish that changed colour according to your emotion, a heart shaped locket, a picture of us together, with a moustache and glasses on Lillian's face, and a card apologising for not being there for Christmas. For Fabian and Gideon, whom I've grown closer to, I got a book on Pranking, I gave them my journal of written spells for when bored in class, some stuff from Zonko's joke shop, and some sweets. I even went as far as getting Dumbledore some bright coloured robes with matching socks, and a thank you card for letting me attend Hogwarts. If you're wondering if I got Lillian anything, yes I did actually. I got her a rigged box, so when she opened it, a dung bomb would explode in her face. I also remembered to get Caroline a gift, which was a book on the English language, a lotion, spray and body wash set, and a card.

Anyway, I decided to stay with everyone at Hogwarts, as the only person going home was Peter the Pervert. Yes, that was his nickname because we caught him staring at my ass and boobs on multiple occasions. In fact, the boys don't really speak to him anymore, and they only speak in the mornings because of their shared dorm.

It was Christmas Eve, and James decided that we needed some cheering up, so he proposed we go outside and play. I agreed, and so did the others. Well, Remus said he wanted to finish his book, but Sirius dragged him outside. The boys and Emma engaged in a snowball fight, while Ky and I made snow angels. I stood up to inspect my work, when suddenly, I felt something cold and wet hit my head. I turned around, and Sirius looked scared, while the others were shaking their heads. "Oh you're going down Black. This means war!" I immediately started using a crafty little spell my friend from Oxford taught me, and the snow started making itself into little balls. "Windgardium Leviosa." I muttered, levitating and firing the snowball into a awestruck Sirius. "Hey!" That was when Ky threw a snowball at Remus, who proceeded to throw one at both her and Emma, getting himself into a snowball fight with the latter. Sirius threw one at me, which ended up hitting James, who picked up some snow, and chucked it at Sirius. Basically, it was all one big snowball fight, and when we finished, we were all soaking wet. We all rushed inside, and luckily, I got the shower first. Ky and Em banged on the door while complaining. "Suck it bitches!" I called as I stepped under the hot water.

When I was done, I got into leggings and a hoodie, and I went and sat down by Remus, who had also had a shower. "It's really cold, but I wanna go on an adventure." I told him. He laughed softly and rubbing his hands together in an attempt to make them warmer. The rest of our friends came down and sat down by the fire, and eventually, we all fell asleep. Sirius was on the floor, his head on a pillow, right next to the fire, Remus was curled up next to him, basically shielding him, to which I was like, SHIP! Emma was wrapped in a quilt and was leaning against the arm rest, with Ky curled by herself. James had pretty much burrowed himself into my body, and we had a knitted blanket draped around us for more warmth, and I had wrapped my arm around him.