Part 1: Isabella

Above Emma Watson as Isabella Miller.

I walk towards a graveyard to see my father. My father died a month ago. I had a perfect life, perfect family. That's what I thought until one night.

Let me first introduce myself I'm Isabella Miller. I am 17 years old. I used to go to school in Cali. But due to few reasons this year I'm going to a school in New York. So let me tell you how my perfect life crashed.

On 29th July I had sneak out of my house to go to a party. I was a fun loving and quite a famous person in my school. I came back late that night and was going to sneak inside my house, when I heard my parents fighting.

I heard my dad shout "I can't take it anymore, you have been lying to me for a year now. Where can the money go itself. I know you have been taking it. Now I have evidence. I will file for divorce and take my daughter with me. I won't give you anymore money." 

Mom said to him "You think, you can get away so easily. I'm going to kill you." She removed a gun from her purse and aimed at dad.
I gasped and ran towards them. I saw my mother pointing a gun towards my father. I went towards them to save my father.

I said "We will not leave you mom. Please don't do this." She was completely drunk, she pushed me away and shouted "I don't care about you or your father. I want the money and I will leave both of you." 

Dad said "Bella go to your room I will deal with this mad women." I did not wanted to go so I said "Dad I can't leave you." He came towards me hugged me and whispered in my ears "Go up and call 911."

I understood what he meant, I ran up to my room. Locked it from inside and called the cops. But while I was talking, I heard a gun shot and my father screamed "Lock you door, Bella." 

And the cop who answered the call may have heard the gun shot and said "We will be there in 5 minutes you stay in your room. No matter what don't get out. What is your address ma'am?" I told him my location.

After few seconds I heard my mom knock on my door and shout "You better get out of that room or I will kill you just like your father."

But I did not move, I stayed in my bed crying. Then I heard sirens and my mom being taken away. After that because I was not an adult, I had to stay with my grandparents. They were my father's parents and lived in New York.

Today a month has passed, since my mother is in jail and my father died. I had come to see my father to tell him that I'm starting a new life from Monday and I'm leaving him forever.

I have never seen my mother after that day and never plan to. While I was talking to my dad. I felt wind blow. A paper flew and land near me. I pick up that paper and saw it was a letter. I took the letter curiously and sat down.

There was nothing written on the envelop but there was a paper inside. I removed that paper and open it to read. The writing was quite beautiful and impressive.