Part 25: Isabella

Next morning I wake up to someone kissing my cheeks. I open my eyes to see Ryder kissing me. He said "Good morning princess. Get up we need to get ready for school." I nodded and went in my room to get ready.

I got ready and make my way to kitchen to see Austin making bacon and boiled eggs for everyone. I ask him to give me one each and a glass of milk. 

We have turns in making breakfast. Monday Austin cooks, Tuesday Mason, Wednesday Noah, Thursday Ryder and Friday me.

I ate my breakfast with others and said "I'm driving my car." Noah asked "Why?" I see toward Ryder's door it was still closed so I told them "I'm preparing a surprise for Ryder. So I will skip the lunch and other two classes after that. I want you all to keep a eye on Ryder." 

Noah said "I'm coming back with you and don't you dare argue on this. Others can keep an eye on him." I nodded and we left for the school.

Noah and I went in my car. I tell him "We need to buy candles and fairy lights. Fresh flowers and wine. Rest all I will do. I am planning to make him a cake." 

Noah said "He does not like all this. On his birthday every year we just give him gifts and that's it. He generally stays alone the whole day."

I said "I will try may be he likes it. He always does things for me to make me feel special I want to do it for him this time." He nodded and we reached school. 

The first two class passed by and I met my other friends near my locker. I tell them "Noah and I are going home. When you return I will be on terrace. Don't let Ryder come up or even freak out. Tell him I went out with Noah for shopping and movie."

They nod and Mason said "Good luck see you at home. Take care." We went to Emily's office and asked her to give us a sick pass. We told her my plan and she let us out.

On our way we went to grocery store to buy things I will need for making cake and then we went to other store to buy fairy lights and candles.

We come back home and I made cake first. Noah said he will clean the terrace. I made my cake. And decorated it. Later I carried it up in Noah's room and kept it.

Then I helped Noah with the cleaning

Then I helped Noah with the cleaning. By the time we were done cleaning the others were back. I ask them "Where is Ryder?" 

Sofia said "He is pissed at you and he will be at home in an hour. Austin and Karen pissed him more by kissing each other in the middle of his class. So he gave them detention so they will here late."

We all decorated the terrace. Others helped me a lot. I was hoping he loves it.

After we were done we all come down to see Karen crying and Austin hugging him

After we were done we all come down to see Karen crying and Austin hugging him. I ask them "What happened?" 

Austin said "Her mother was in an accident. It was a hit and run case. She just got the call, so we are about to leave for the hospital." Sofia asked her "Do you want us to come with you?"

Karen said "No not now, later on you can come when she is better." We nodded and they left. 

Sofia said "I will also leave, Grace and Samantha are coming over at my place." Mason went to drop her and Noah went back to his room.

I went into my room to get changed and come out to see Ryder entering, he sees me and ask "Where were you?" 

I told him "I had a fight with Olivia, so Noah took me out for shopping and movie. We just returned home. Sorry I did not inform you."

He said "No problem but next time please tell me. I am tired, I'm sleeping early today." I nodded. He looked distant today. 

I went to my room and stayed in till 11:50. At 11:50 I texted Noah to send Ryder up on the terrace. I went up and set my gift and cake on the table, waiting for him.