Part 20: Isabella

What did just happened, why the hell are everyone walking away from me today.

Noah said "He likes you. He has never kissed any girl in past 2 years. I have never even heard from him that he had a girlfriend ever. You should treat him nicely."

I said "You have explaining to do as to why you left me. And he is my teacher."

Noah sighed and said "It does not matter to him or either of us. I'm just telling you this because I know he is a great guy. You won't find a guy like him ever."

We sat down on the couch in living room and I said "Whatever, now tell me why did you leave me?"

Noah looked angry and was completely red with anger by now. I had to keep my hand on his hand to calm him down. "Noah calm down please. Why are you so angry?"

He said finally "Grace was at ice-cream parlor. When I went to use the washroom I saw a little girl trying to open the door of women's washroom. She asked me for help and I opened it for her. I asked her what she wanted to do. She said she needs to find her elder sister, her sister was inside. I did not wanted to leave her alone so I stood on the door holding the door for her. I heard moaning sounds from inside and did not wanted the little girl to see any of it so I went inside to catch her before she could see it. I turned to see two girls making out inside. The little girl called her sister by her name and the girls making out turned and looked. Guess what one of the girl was Grace and other one was the little girl's sister. Grace looked at me in shock and said that it's good that I found out this way. Now she no more need to be around me acting. I was so angry at her, I left from their without saying anything."

I was shocked was an understatement. I hugged Noah to keep him calm and we stayed like that for few minutes. While we were hugging we heard Ryder's door shut with a bang, Noah and I moved away.

Noah said "Shit Ryder must have misunderstood us. You need to go and talk to him now. I am good, just go and make sure about Ryder being okay."

I nodded and went towards Ryder's room. I tried to open his door but it was locked from inside.

I knocked the door and said "Ryder open the door. I need to talk to you." Ryder said "I'm busy leave me alone."

"Ryder please open the door. I need to talk to you please." I tried for more 10 minutes but he did not open. So I left and asked Noah to drop me home.

On our way neither him or I talked. After he dropped me I went straight into my room and lay down on my bed and cried.

Next day in school my first class was homeroom but in that class Ryder ignored me completely.

Next class went by and Karen told me that everyone are meeting behind the school during lunch time.

At lunch Karen and I went behind the school to see everyone already there. Grace was also there and beside her was a girl around our age.

Mason said "Grace you have lot of explaining to do." I looked towards Noah and he was just standing there looking down.

I went and stood beside him and Grace said "I'm sorry guys but I fell in love with Samantha on the trip. It just happened and I did not even know I was bisexual. I sorry Noah, I hope one day you could forgive me."

Sofia said "You were my best friend atleast you could have told me. We would have supported you. How long were you planning to hide all this?"

Grace said "I was afraid you all will hate me for breaking off with Noah. I did loved you Noah, but after meeting Sam it all changed. I never wanted to lose you all. Please forgive me guys." She was crying profusely by now.

Noah left from there angrily and the guys followed him. Karen said "Please give us some time to get used to you two. No PDA in front of any of us. We will come around one day but not just yet." Saying that Karen and Sofia left.

Grace fell down on her knee and cried. Samantha sat beside her and hugged her. Grace said "Sam please can you leave me alone for sometime." Sam nodded and left.

I sat beside Grace and gave her tissue to clean her face. I said "Don't worry they all love you too. They will come around, if they hated you they would have never asked you to explain. I support you and I can assure you Noah will take time but come around."

She nodded and said "I'm going home, thank you for being a friend when everyone left me. I never meant to hurt anyone, but you cannot help with who you fall in love."

I nodded and we left. Grace went to her home saying she was not well and I went back to my class.

She surely was correct about one thing though. You can't help with who you fall in love and when you fall in love. I surely was falling and that to pretty fast.