Part 28: Isabella

As he asked me to kiss me. I moved forward, our lips only inches away. His lips slowly touch mine. The way they moved caused fireworks in my stomach. I wished we always stayed like this. To be in his embrace made me forget everything and made me feel safe.

I feel it, his breath lingers on the tip of my lips. I attack his lips with mine. His mouth taste like chocolate, I wrap my hands around his neck savoring the taste. Our lips move in sync and I gasp when he bites my bottom lips. 

My mouth opens and he wastes no time to slide his tongue in with mine and he explores every corner of my mouth. While kissing we both fall on the couch not breaking the kiss. 

Sorry for skipping the mature part. I'm not good with sex scenes. 

After we were done Ryder asked me "Did I hurt you baby?" I was still a bit shy, so I shook my head in a no. He put his t-shirt over me and gave me my panties. He grab his boxers and wore it. 

He said "Sleep baby, you might be tired." I nodded and he slipped beside me. He hugged me and pecked my lips. I hear him say "I love you princess." But I guess I was dreaming. 

Next morning Ryder was still sleeping peacefully, I stare at him and then move his hand away from my waist. After his hand was away I quietly moved and wore my shorts and went down. In the living room I saw a man sitting. 

I have never seen him around so I ask him "Who are you? Why are you here?" 

He looked at me in shock as if he has seen a ghost. Austin comes there and say "Morning, you look happy. I guess he liked your surprise?" 

I said "Yes he liked it. How is Karen's mother now?" Austin said "She is fine now. He is a gang member, we are discussing something." I said "Okay carry on with your work. See you later." 

I went into my room and brushed my teeth and hair. I come out of my room and make my way towards kitchen to cook breakfast for us. 

I see Austin on my way and ask him "You want me to make breakfast for you?" 

Austin looked angry and said "You want to make breakfast or poison us. Ryder likes you, that's why he can't see the real you. You are here just to give away information about us to Vipers. You are the spy in the gang. How can you play with our feelings. Get away from here, before I kill you." 

I was shocked, why would he talk about me like that. Why would I kill them, why would I help Vipers who want's to kill me. I saw Austin pull his gun out, I ran away from there hurt. I walk out of the gang house crying. 

I was about to walk inside a park inside, when a van stops beside me. A boy my age gets out and puts his hand on my mouth, so I can't shout. He had a cloth in his hand, he put it on my nose and I blacked out.

I heard a few people talking around me "Dad when will she wake up? Did I hurt her?" A man said "She will be up any minute, have patience boy." 

I sit up, to see I was lying on a bed and few men around me. My vision was still not clear so, I could not see their faces clearly. 

I sit up and a lady brings water for me. I take a sip from the glass and give her the glass back. I ask to no one in particular "Where am I?" 

A man comes and sit beside me, he looked like Karen. Am I hallucinating? He asked me "How are you feeling now child?" 

I said "My head is paining, it feels like someone has hit my head with hammer." He chuckled and said "Like father, like daughter. Your father was same, drama queen." 

I looked confused at him and he say "Everyone out, only family can stay. May bring her an Advil." The lady who gave me water nodded and left. 

A boy my age come and sit on my other side, he looked just as the man beside me and Karen. I ask them "Are you related to Karen White?" 

The man beside me said "Who are you talking about?" I ask them "Can you give my phone? I will show you her picture." The boy handed me my phone. 

I switched it on and show them Karen's picture. They both look at each other wide eyed and the man ask another man "Davis was this the girl?" 

He showed Davis the picture and Davis grinned at him and said "She is the one, you found your daughter Sean." 

I looked shocked at them and before I could say anything, I fainted again.