Epilogue

It's been two years from the date Ryder was send to prison. Today he is been let out, one-year of less punishment because of his good behavior and as he did not have any past record.

I am standing outside waiting for him. In last two years I have not seen him. I know he told me to leave him alone forever but I knew he was saying that just to make me move on.

I still stayed in the gang house with our other friends. Karen forgive her father and now they are a family.

I moved to my grandparents old house last week so that Ryder and I could have privacy.

I did not wanted to take him away from the gang but we needed that space as others suggested.

I see the gate open and as always a very handsome looking Ryder. Ryder comes outside and looks around and as his eyes lands on me he looked shocked.

I ran towards him, hugged him and said "I missed you, please don't ever leave me again."

After a few seconds Ryder was back from his shock state and hugged me back.

He said "Why are you here?  I thought you moved on. No one ever said anything about you."

I told him "I told them not to talk about me with you. You wanted me to stay away I stayed but not anymore. By the way I have a surprise for you in the car."

Ryder asked me "What?" I smilingly told him "Go and see for yourself. It's a late birthday gift for you. I hope you love it."

Ryder made his way towards the car while I stand there nervously. Ryder opens the door and looked like he was going to faint.

I walked towards him and said "He is Robert our son. The reason I fainted the last time we met was him. I was pregnant, he will turn 2 in 4 months. He is exactly like you, looks like you, habits, behavior everything is you."

I see Ryder bent down and remove Robert from his baby car seat, he kissed him and hugged him tight. I took their picture and forwarded in the gang group as ordered by everyone. They wanted to see father and son's first meet.

He looked towards me and said "Thank you for not taking him away from me. Thank you for not leaving me, when I asked you. You two are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

I looked at him and Rob, Rob was playing with his now grown mustache as if he was waiting for his father and knew who he was.

I said "I could never leave you. I know we are not perfect, but when we are together everything is perfect. Look we together created our perfect son, our perfect family and our perfect gang. Because of you now everyone is together. Even my uncle's gang has joined us. Everyone is happy and now you are here we all are complete. We missed you Ryder."

Ryder has tears in his eyes, he said "I missed you all too. I am happy to have you all, now I will never be alone. I have my Robert, you and our gang, our family. I will forever be in debt of you princess, thank you for saving me. I did not knew what I would have done after getting out of here and not having you here in my arms. Thank you for waiting. I love you and I know I'm not perfect but as you said you make me perfect."

In this two years everything changed, Ryder knew everything about others except for me. Whenever he asked anyone about me they would say I left. After few months he stopped asking about me. I was afraid when he will walk out will he want me but now I am happy to be back in his arms.

As for other gang members, Blake and Emily have been the best parents I could ask for. Without Emily by my side I could have never brought Rob into this world.

Blake and Harry stopped the gang business and now only own schools around, clubs and hotels. They are expanding the business in the same field with help from my uncle Sean.

As for Sean Karen and her mother forgave them and all four of them are now happy family. Dean and Karen has the best sister and brother bond.

Aiden after everything was too guilty, I forgave him the minute he said I am sorry but he still sometimes blames himself for everything. He is studying to be a doctor.

Karen and him are still a couple, I guess as soon as both are done with studies they will get married as both the family approved their relationship. Karen is studying law.

Mason and Sofia are also going good. Mason is studying business along with Noah and Sofia is taking hotel management course.

Grace and Samantha are also a couple. They both left for Harvard and we rarely see them now. But Grace still stay in contact with us every now and then.

Noah well he is another story, he is studying business but has become a player. For past two year he did not have a stable relationship. We see him with different girl every now and then. I just hope he finds the one.

Dean well he is studying arts and is really good at it. He is gay as he confessed few months ago. He is still single though.

As for Logan and Olivia. Olivia did cheat on Logan with Noha. I don't know why would Noha sleep with Olivia but it's his life, his decision. After high school ended no one has ever heard about Logan.

As for me I am studying to be a teacher just like Ryder. I first thought about dropping studies after high school but Emily said she will look after Rob so that I can continue my studies.

THE END