Part 31: Ryder

Blake called me and told Vipers have meeting at 3 pm. I told everyone to reach at Mike's house by 2 pm.

I got ready and saw the map, Matt has send us. He told us there are 5 guards on the gate, back side there are 3 guards and on every other door of the house 2 guards. The meeting is at their gang house.

I went down and to the back house. I got all the guns with silencer and took them with me.

At 2 everyone was at Mike's house. I told them "The Vipers gang house is at a crowded place. I have put silencer on our guns. But I'm not sure about their guns, so if anyone hears gun sound they can call the cops. I want everyone to runaway as soon as you hear sirens. You will not wait for others. Austin, Noah and Mason you will stay outside. No one will help others. Everyone will be on their own. I don't want anyone to be caught. If by chance you are caught, just don't tell anyone about our gang. There are few cops, who are part of gang they will keep us updated if anyone is caught. So lets end the Vipers forever."

Everyone cheered and we left Mike's house. We waited for Matt to text us for meeting to start.

By 3:20 Matt texted us and we attacked. As per the plans everyone took the way they were told.

In no time we were outside their meeting room. We have killed their guards without any noise. But as soon as we enter the room, one of the member sees us and tries to shoot us. I saw Arabella going inside a room.

My boys were handling the others, so I followed Arabella inside. Most of the members of Vipers were killed or either hurt.

I ran inside the room before Arabella can shut the door. I pointed my guns towards her and asked "Where is Isabella?" 

By now the police sirens could be heard, I peaked behind me to see my man running away as per the plan.

Before I could turn, I felt a stab on my stomach. I saw a knife in my stomach. Because of the stab, my gun slipped down.

I removed the knife and threw it. Before I could bend and hold my gun, Arabella pointed the gun at me. Now I was facing the door and she was infront of me.

She pulled the trigger, I closed my eyes knowing this was my last day. I heard a gun being fired, I heard 6 shots one after the other.

I was still standing and nothing touched me, so I open my eyes to see Arabella on the floor and Isabella standing behind with a man, Isabella was the one who shot Arabella.

Bella ran towards me and hugged me, because of the stab I fell down. I had lost lot of blood by now and was feeling dizzy.

I tell her "Bella go back to gang house, everyone is there waiting for you."

She shook her head and said "I can't leave you alone, I'm not going. You are hurt Ryder." 

I pointed towards the man who had brought Bella with him to take her away. That man came towards us, he pulled Bella away and carried her.

I saw her kick that man and shouting. Within seconds they disappear, Bella had dropped her gun. I took her gun and cleaned the finger prints from it.

I see cops enter and a few paramedics. I was unable to stand, I tried my best but it was of no use.

A cop saw me and helped me. He asked "What the hell happened her?" I knew I could not use my gang's name so I said "This was a gang house."

I pointed towards Arabella's body and said "She was the leader, she kidnapped me and wanted me to join her gang. I refused, then a gang name Rory attacked them. Arabella and I were in this room. I found her gun and shot her and killed her but that was self defense. As she stabbed me before I could kill her."

He looked as if he has accepted my story and said "Why will she want you to join this gang?"

I told him "I knew how to fight and I was one of the best fighter. I used to be an underground fighter before I became a teacher. After I got my teacher's job, I stopped fighting." The paramedic helped me.

The cops took me with them. I was informed that I would be taken to court and then my punishment will be decided.