Part 10:Ryder

After school I was angry on that stupid girl, I need to cool down. So I came home and went to the gym. It always help me to cool down.

After about 2 hours of gym I come up and see Austin coming home. I ask him "Where did you go?" 

Austin said "We went to Sofia's cafe after school. We had a fight with Logan today and he called names to Isabella. She was upset, so we took her there to change her mood."

Hearing that girls name brought back my anger "I don't think so she is innocent, what she looks like."

Austin looked angry towards me and said "Why would you say that about her. I know she is hiding something, but she sure is innocent. And don't you dare talk about her like Logan, because she is now a sister that I never had." 

I looked at him unbelievably and said "She knows I'm a gang leader, she read the letter I wrote to Rob. I think she is following me."

Austin said "I told you to not leave that letter their, but you never listen to me. Did she say anything to you?"

I told him "She said she will return it tomorrow and was acting innocent like always."

"Before you assume things, you need to find the truth. I request you to not hurt her please." Saying this he went into his room and slammed the door.    

I make my way to a club for a meeting. I reach the club building and went up to Blake's cabin. There I see him talking to two other guys.

I say "So Blake what is the issue with them?" Blake said "Ryder, there is a gang called Vipers. They have started human trafficking and prostitution business after their leader died and a new leader took over. They kidnap innocent girls and make them work for them. Police are unable to catch them and they are growing. This two are members of Vipers, they are here to help us catch them."

I look at the man and ask him "Why would you wanna help us? "

One of them said "I'm John, the boss kidnapped my sister, even after I told her not to do so. I want my sister out of that shitty place. He is my best friend Matt and also my sister's boyfriend. I was not allowed out of gang, so I faked my death. We are ready to do anything to save my sister. Matt is still part of the gang. He said he will stay their and look after my sister."

I said to them "One who is in the gang will stay with Vipers and give us information. You will also start turning the gang against the boss as many as possible. And you can stay underground in our gang house and work for us. We promise you to save your sister as soon as possible. Give Blake information about Vipers you have and then you can get back to work. Blake I'm going down, see you later."

I went down and sat near the bar, I ordered my regular beer. While I was sipping my beer, my eyes landed on a girl. She was not facing me, so could not see her face. But she looked familiar from backside. She was sipping down shots after shots. She had 5 shots in minutes. 

She still looked sober, I think she is habitual to it. I saw a guy going towards her and talk to her. She did not reply to him and  ordered another drink.

The guy started touching her and she stood up from her chair and punched him. I keep my drink down and go towards them.

I heard her shout "You asshole, because of you I guess I broke my wrist. Can't you understand when a girls say no, then you should not touch her."

But the guy just chuckled and started touching her again. I immediately stood in front of her and punched him. He fell down and the guards came running over.

They took the man with them and I turned to the girl. And it was none other then the trouble magnet Isabella.

I take her hand and pull her with me to Blake's office. When we go up I see Blake was about to lock his office. I tell him "I need to talk to this girl."

Till now Isabella was silent, she finally said "What do you want to talk about? I already apologized to you. I am giving your letter back tomorrow."

I shout at her "How old are you? Do you think it is safe for you to drink alone so late at night? How can you be so careless? Do you want to be raped or killed?"

Blake saw her look frighten and he said "Calm down Ryder, I will talk to the little girl."

I just nod and see Blake make her sit on one of the chairs and ask her "Why are you drinking this late and that to alone my child?"

She just let her tear flow and said "It helps me forget things. I can't sleep peacefully without drinks."

Now Blake look worried and asked her "What are you worried about, you can tell me. I'm not going to hurt you." She cried more and said "She will kill me."

As soon as that words left her mouth, she ran out of the room as soon as she can. I followed her, but lost her due to the crowd in the club.

I need to find out what is she so worried about and who is she talking about. Shit she looks so innocent but beautiful anyone can easily hurt her. I will find out tomorrow what is wrong with her.

I don't even understand why all the boys try to throw themselves on her and why am I always there protecting her.

I leave the club and go home. Waiting for next day to see her.