Part 32: Ryder

In the court my lawyer stated the same story I told the police. The justice accepted our story and said it was a case of self defense and hence the duration of my punishment will be for three years.

I was happy that it was not long but sad as I wanted to start a fresh with Isabelle. 

I did not wanted her to wait for me and waste her two years. I wanted her to grow up, study hard and have a nice career. I am a bad influence on her.

If I had not thought her how to use a gun she would have not killed her mother and blamed herself and be depressed.

It's been a month since I am in jail now, everyone tried to visit me but I only met Blake and our lawyer.

Blake told me that Bella has been depressed since that day and mostly stays in her room. I was more sad to hear about it. I wanted to give her happiness, that's all she deserved. 

Today I finally made up my mind and said yes to meet Bella. She will be here any moment.

I just pray that I do not act stupid and love sick in front of her and let my plan of letting her go in vain. I surely will be hurt and so she will be, but it's for her good only.

Bella just entered the waiting room, she ran towards me and hugged me and said "Please forgive me Ryder it's because of me you are here, I should have informed you my uncle took me."

Blake had told me that Bella's uncle was alive and they took Bella with them to tell her the truth.

She continued "I love you Ryder, I will be waiting for you outside the gate on the day you return back. I don't know how I'm gonna stay away for this long, but I will wait for you." 

I said her halfheartedly, "Please leave me alone Bella I'm not the perfect guy for you. I'm breaking off all ties with you and want you to be away from me."

She had tears in her eyes and said "I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. "

She said to me crying. I said "I hate you. So let's forget each other, try to pretend the other doesn't exist."

I just wanted to hug her, kiss her and tell her how much I love her. But I can't be selfish.

I can't make her wait for me, she needs to have a normal life, like other teenagers out there.

She cried more and said "But deep down we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this."

She moves away from me and walk towards the door. As soon as she reaches the door I see her catch the door and then fall.

I run towards her to see her fall down unconscious, the cops take her out. I just hope she will be fine soon.