Part 22: Ryder

Bella was holding my hand. She was crying. As she said this can't happen she fainted. Lucky I was fast and caught her.

I told Jeff "Find out who is behind it. If you need help, my guys will help you. I will call you later, need to take her home."

I carried Bella to my car and called the gang doctor to come. I drove home and carried her up. She was still unconscious, I saw the guys playing cod and when they saw me with Bella they rushed towards me.

I lay Bella on my bed and the doctor came. Austin asked "What happened to her?" I sadly said "Her grandparents were murdered." Austin and Mason looked sad, while Noah looked angry.

The doctor came out and said "She just had a panic attack, she is fine now. She may wake up any minute."

I said "Thanks William, come I will drop you out." William and I walked out. I bid him good bye and closed the door.

Noah came near me and said "I need to talk to you alone. The guys are with Bella can we talk now?"

I nodded and we sat down in living room. Noah said "I know who it could be, I guess it's her mother." I was shocked and asked him "How do you know about her mother?"

Noah looked confused and asked "Did she tell you about how she murdered her father?" I nodded and he said "She told me on Sunday, so I guess it's her."

I said "Do others know?" He said "No only I know. I don't think she will like if we tell others. If her mother is here we can't leave her alone. Can she stay with us. She does not have any other relative."

I said "She will be staying here. This is the most safe place. Either of us will always be around her. I want two man to always follow her. Inform Blake about it and try to find information about her mother."

Noah nodded and left to do his work and I went inside to see Austin hugging Bella while she cried.

Austin was telling her "You can stay here, we are also your family. You are my sister, I will be always there for you. You are not alone anymore, don't worry. Do you want me to call your parents?"

She pushed Austin away and said "No can you leave me alone please." Austin and Mason looked unsure but nodded and left her alone.

I sat beside her and said "She will not hurt you, I'm here to protect you. I will not let her come near you. Will you stay with me?" She looked hurt. She was still crying. I wished I could take away her pain.

She said "I want to see my grandparents. When can I see them?"

I replied "You rest now, we will go to see them tomorrow morning. We will plan their funeral on Sunday. So by Monday you will be able to go back to school."

She nodded and lay down in the bed. She looked so fragile. Her eyes were puffy and red.

After she was asleep I went out to see Blake sitting with Austin and Mason outside. I said "Austin, Mason can you go to your room I need to talk to Blake alone." They nodded and left.

I asked him "Did you tell them about her mother? Don't tell anyone she wants it's to be a secret. She does not want anyone to pity her. She has told only me and Noah."

Blake said "Noah informed me to not tell others before leaving. I had a talk with Jeff he said they will send her tomorrow to a foster home because she is still 17. I called Tyler my lawyer to prepare adoption paper so that I could adopt her and she can stay with us."

I said "Thanks Blake, I will ask her before you adopt her. I don't want us to force our decision on her. Though I think she will want to stay here."

Blake asked me "Do you like her?" I nodded and he said "Take care of her I will go and help Noah to find information about her mother."

I went back to my room to see Bella sleeping peacefully. I changed into comfortable clothes and slept beside her.