Part 19: Ryder

After Bella and I reached my house. She did not wait for me she just went up. I got down and followed her and went up to see her shouting and banging Noah's door.

"You asshole open this door now. How could you leave me alone like that, because of you I had to see that bitch Olivia. If you don't open this door in ten seconds I'm breaking this door."

I have never seen her so mad or abusing someone. She was still banging his door. I go up and had to hold her back before she breaks her hand.

She still was trying hard to remove my hand from her waist. In her attempts of getting herself free, she hit me on my shoulder causing more pain then it was before.

I sat down in pain holding my shoulder. She realized what happened and sat down and started to cried out loud.

"I'm sorry Ryder, because of me you are hurt. I always hurt you. First by taking your letter and now I hurt you where you were shot. I'm such a bad person. I wish I never came here. Please forgive me Ryder, I'm so sorry. I wish I was... "

Before she could complete her sentence I placed my lips on her. At first she was shocked but then she kissed me back. Her lips were soft and tasted of oreo.

I bring my tongue near her lips asking for entrance and she let my tongue in. We were sitting on our knees in front of Noah's door and I had my hand around her waist.

Her hands was around my neck. We parted away to breathe. I saw a small smile on her lips. She looked confused though.

I heard Noah say "Guys can you never do that again in front of my room. I know I love porn but seeing you two in a porn would be weird."

I saw Bella turn red from blushing. She said "How dare you leave me alone. I hate you. See because of you now I had my first kiss that to without my permission. I wanted it to be special and romantic but here I had it in front of my best friends room."

I was happy that I was her first kiss but also hurt that she did not like it. I said "Sorry" And left from there.

I walk down to the gym. John the vipers gang's ex member was there. I ask him "Hey John can you tell me about your leader more? Why was she in the jail and how did she become the leader?"

John said "Let me tell you the whole story about viper's. It was a gang started by a man called Sean many years ago. He was a good man, he had a son named Dean. He named him after him. He is 17 year old. Because he was a gang leader Dean's mother left Sean and his son. About 5 years back he found a woman named Arabella. He fell in love with her. She was nothing but a gold digger. He was unaware of her intentions. Last year Sean found out that Dean's real mother gave birth to twins and his daughter was still alive. He stopped focusing on gang and his only aim was to find his daughter. He loved Sean alot and was a good man. He was just involved in drug dealing, street fighting and racing business. Arabella took advantage of his lack of attention towards the gang and killed him. His son was still not an adult so Arabella became the leader. No one knew she was behind killing Sean only Matt and I know it. We read a book in which she wrote about it after she went to jail. She went to jail because she killed her husband and was caught before she could run away. She got out of the jail last week as you told me. She had made the gang more powerful than before. After her becoming leader more people and gang's that were our enemy once joined us. The enemy gang were the one who were in prostitution and human trafficking business. That's all I know about them."

I looked shocked at him and ask "Where is the book in which she wrote it?" John said "We kept it back. We did not wanted her to know that someone knew her secret. She is dangerous."

I asked him "Then what about Dean? Where is he now? Won't he want revenge from Arabella for killing his father?"

John told me "I don't know where he is but he left with his god father and was never seen after that."

I nodded and then went back up as I had other things to do.