Part 13:Isabella

After lunch we all went to our class, I had Karen with me in history. We went to the class and Karen said "I'm too tired can I sleep if you don't mind?"

I said "Why would I mind? You can sleep freely and if teachers looks our way I will wake you or handle it."

She nodded and went to sleep. After 5 minutes, class got too boring so I removed my cell. I opened it and saw Ryder has saved his number as "Hottie."

I texted him "Hottie! seriously???" 

R: I'm hot. Do you have a problem with it?

I: You and hot, nice joke. ROFL.

R: You are sitting in a class and texting? Bad girl. I will complaint against you.

I: Really? Which teacher save their number in a student's phone as HOTTIE?

R: The hot one. Who is also a gang leader. Who could kill you any minute.

I: You can never hurt me. You promised me a few hours ago to protect me. Don't you have any class?

R: No free period and which class do you have?

Before I could reply him, my and Karen's name was called, the angry looking teacher said "Get out of the class both of you."

I was about to apologize when Karen pulled me out with her and said "She always throws me out, but why did she throw you out?" 

I told her "I was using phone, thank god she did not take it." Karen said "She can't do anything to us, we know her secret. She that's why just throw us out."

I asked her "What secret?" Karen laughed and told me "Last year I was new here and lost my way during first week. There in one of the classroom I saw her making out wit our gym professor. I was about to leave when I bumped into Aiden first time. I was about to shout due to the pain or fear I guess, not sure. But he kept his hand on my mouth and told me to keep my voice low so that we don't get caught by our teachers who were busy in making out. Aiden made a video of them, I stayed with him and there we became friends."

Karen and I were passing by Ryder's class and she stopped and said "Come lets sit in this class, we have maths next and it's empty." I nod and we sat down on our last bench.

After five minutes, we see the closet door open and Ryder enter with a book in his hand. He saw us and asked "What are you two doing here?"

Karen said "I was sleeping in history and she was using phone. We got thrown out." Ryder gave me a look and said "Why were you using your phone in school building that too in class?" 

I said smirking "I was texting a jerk who think he is a hottie, but in real he is not, who is just too cute and adorable."

He gave me a fake hurt look and said "Do whatever you want, until my class starts." He removed his phone and started typing.

R: I'm not cute or adorable, I'm hot and handsome. Take your words back before you regret it." 

I: Name changed from Hottie to Cutie. 

I see him stand up and come towards us. Before I can understand what he was doing, he snatched my phone. I said "Give my phone back, you jerk."

Ryder just smirked and did something on my phone and gave it back. He said "Name changed to Hottie. You better not change it back or I will kill you." He laughs and said.

I saw Karen look at us and ask "What the fuck is going on between you two?"

We both just shrugged and I said to Ryder "I will not let you kill me. I can fight, I know boxing." Ryder began to laugh like a mad man. Karen and I gave him weird look. 

Karen said before me "I'm seeing you laugh like this for the 1st time. This is new, I'm so telling everyone." I asked Karen "How do you know him?"

She just shrugged and I look angrily at Ryder and said "Shut up, or I will never talk to you." 

He stopped laughing and smilingly said "You cannot fight my trouble magnet. Last night you almost broke your wrist. When you punch someone you have to keep your thumbs out, or you will end up injuring yourself. That's why I was laughing. Sorry, I just found it hilarious when you said you know boxing. Karen please don't tell anyone about this all. She knows me because of Austin." 

Karen said "I will not tell anyone if you will let me be your child's godmother." I just looked at her in shock and Ryder said "We are not a couple."

Karen said "But you two were fighting like a married couple." I said "No we were not and I don't date jerks." 

Before any of them could say anything, bell rang and students started to enter. The class went by. After the last class was over, I said quick good byes to everyone and went home.