Part 2: Isabella

Above Nick Jonas as Ryder Jonas.

Dear Robert,

I miss you brother. This is the last time I'm seeing you. I cannot talk much so wrote this letter for you. You know how I am! I talk less and can't ever express myself. But today I am going to do it just for you brother.

I have become a gang leader in past two years. I don't do bad things but I kill people who are bad. I even killed them brother. I got our revenge for you. You were the only perfect thing in my life. But now you are gone.

I'm leaving the town. I'm shifting from here brother. I will keep my gang going but will do a job as teacher, so people do not have any evidence against me. I do not have anyone with me. I'm all alone bro. I am a ruthless person but when I think about you, I still have tears in my eyes. I gave my gang your name it's called "The Robert's".

We are the largest gang, but no one knows who we are, or where we came from. I have inked your name on my wrist. I love you alot Rob. I hope so you are doing good. I will fulfill all your dreams. You wanted to own a school, the school I'm teaching at is owned by the gang, a gang member's wife is handling it. I bought the car you wanted Ferrari 488 spider. The house you have always dreamed about. And will never hurt a girl, like you said. No hook ups, after your death I had became a player but I am changed man now. I promise brother will never be a bad guy.

Wish me luck for my new life brother. Love you. Bye!

Ryder.

I was shocked after reading this letter. The letter belonged to some gang leader. If he finds out I read it, I will be so dead. Lord please save me. I know this Ryder guy was not bad man.

If anyone else find this letter, he will never be able to fulfill his brother's dream. So I went to find Robert's tombstone. I looked around and found 2 Robert's one was a dead in 2000 and other in 2015. So I knew which one was the brother. Because on other tombstone brother was not mentioned at all and on the other one only brother and friend was mentioned. I sat in front of him where brother and friend was mentioned.

I talked to him "Hello Robert Jonas. I'm Isabella Miller. I just found your brother's letter. I hope you have already read it. Because I'm taking this letter with me. I do not want anyone to find this letter and become trouble for your brother. He sure is a good man. I hope you forgive me. Sorry, Bye."

I left the graveyard and made my way home. At home I completed my packing. We were driving to New York today. I did not pack many things only the necessities. I packed my clothes, accessories, footwear and a few pictures of me and my father.

I discarded all my mom's things whereas packed my father's few things to take with me. I sold the house we were staying at and was now ready to start a fresh.

I was happy my father made a will before dying and named everything in my name. I do not want to be a trouble to my grandparents. I also did not wanted that selfish, mean and greedy lady called my mother to have any of it.