Part 11:Isabella

I rushed out of the club as fast as I could. Why did I even say that, in front of my teacher or a gang leader. Shit I'm in trouble.

I reached home and sneak inside. I go to my room, take a shower and cry myself to sleep. 

I have been drinking for past couple of years at first it was for fun when in Cali I went out with my so called friends but then after my father passed away it was a way to forget my problems.

Next morning when I got up, I get ready and keep Mr. Jonas letter in my bag. I see my grandparents. I wish them "Morning guys, How are you today?"

Granny said "We are good. Your breakfast is on the table. We have to leave early today for the shop. See you in the evening."

I nodded and said "Bye, take care." They left, I ate my food silently. After I was ready to leave for school I locked the house and drove to school.

After I reached school, I see my friends waiting for me in front of my locker. I go and hug them. I asked "Logan is still not here?"

They just shook their head and we make our way to our class. My 1st class was chem. so I make my way towards the class. Others did not have chem. so they went their way. 

The teacher was already in the class, when the bell rang she started introducing herself. She was in mid 20's and was pretty, few guys even flirted with her. To which she just chuckled.

It was 10 minutes, when the class door opened and Mr. Jonas entered. He said "Mrs. Zane wants Ms. Miller in her office now." I looked shocked and ask a girl beside me "Who is Mrs. Zane?" She said "Principal, good luck with that."

I grabbed my things and packed my bag and left the class. Mr. Jonas followed me. I ask him "Where is the office?"

He said "Come with me to my room, she will see you there." I asked him shocked "Why would she want to see me? Did you complaint her about me? Did you tell her about last night?" He just shook his head as we entered his classroom.

He locked the door before entering and said "I asked her permission to let you be free for first class. You have many things to tell me now."

I said "You can't force me, I cannot tell you. I did not even tell a single soul your secret, how can you tell principal about me?"

He looked frustrated and said "I did not tell her anything. I just said I need to talk to you about maths class. So now your are telling me, who is going to kill you?" I said him angrily "Here take your letter, I will forget about you and you forget about me." 

I started to walk, but he pull me back and sat me down on his chair. He said "Will you shut up and sit. Tell me why did you move here?"

I asked him "Is this the school you own?" He just nodded and I knew, I had no way out.

I began to tell him "My father was killed and I had no other family, so I moved here with my grandparents."

He asked "Who killed him?" I just shrugged, he said "I know you know his killer, so tell me now. Don't force me." I said angrily "My mother, whom I thought loved me."

I began to cry and continued "I had a perfect life, my father loved me a lot. I was his princess, I could have saved him but I did not do anything."

I told him my story about how I sneak out and after that how my mother killed my father. He just hugged me and let me cry.

I said "Ever since that day, I'm having nightmare that my mother will come and kill me. Drinking helps me sleep. It's like a sleeping pill in liquid form." 

I continued "I had perfect life, many friends, perfect princess image in school. I used to be the queen bee, but I never treated others disrespectfully, I never bullied anyone. I thought everyone loved me and was my friends. But no they were all fake, no one was there for me last month when I needed mental support. I miss my father and I wish he was here to protect me."

He said "I promise to protect you. I will never let your mother touch you. You know, you lost one family but you have another here. You have your grandparents, Austin loves you a lot. Blake said last night he would be there for you if you ever need him, he also said that he will protect you. You also have me princess."

I looked towards his face. He looked concerned, I ask him "You will not tell anyone about me, promise me."

He just nodded and said "My lips are sealed and if you want to talk to anyone next time I'm here. Give me your phone." I passed him my phone and he typed something in it.

I ask him "How do you know Austin?" He said "I saved my number in your phone and Austin is Blake's son."

I just nod my head and said "Don't tell him also, I will tell him when I'm ready but not yet." He said "I will not, but tell him soon. He will not judge you. I can promise you that."

The bell for next class went off it was Gym so I ask him "Can you write me a pass, I don't want to go to gym. I want to stay here, can I?" He nodded and let me stay in his classroom.