Part 29: Ryder

I get up next morning and look around, Isabella was not there. I got out of the couch and wore my pajama, looked around to find my t-shirt but it was not there. There lied Bella's top, she must be wearing my t-shirt. So I make my way  down to hear commotion in the leaving room. 

I rush down to see Noah and Austin fighting, Mason pulling them away. I help Mason stop the fight and ask "What the fuck is going on here?" 

Noah sat down on the couch and said "Bella ran away, he accused her for being a spy." I could not understand why would Austin accuse her, when he was the one to trust her the most. 

I ask Austin "Why would you do such a thing?" Before he could reply, one of Bella's guard came running over and said "Someone abducted Isabella, she was running towards a park when a van stop beside her and took her away by force." 

I asked him "Why did you not follow that van?" 

He said "I tried to but it was faster than me, I had walked behind Isabella and I did not have my car. I'm sorry sir, I failed to protect her." 

I just nodded towards him and said "Go down and send Blake and Harry(twins father) up." He nodded and left.

I turned towards Austin and said "Explain?" 

He said "This morning Bella came down and John the ex member of Vipers saw her and was pale. After she left he told me that she is the younger version of Vipers gang leader. I asked him why he was up in the first place. So he told me that his friend Matt, who is working for us in Vipers told him that someone is giving away our information to Vipers. He also said that maybe Bella could me a spy. Then I remembered you telling me that she may look innocent but we have to be careful around her. Then I also remembered you were shot after she came into our life. I thought what I did was best for us, to send her away. Why are you all not understanding me?" 

By now Blake and Harry was also here. Blake said "You don't know anything about that girl, I adopted her after her grandparents death because she has no other family. She was your sister, why did you not ask any of us before doing it. Her mother killed her whole family, she wants her only daughter so that she can give her away to  Rory gang's leader. Rory is the second largest gang after us, if this two gang combine, they will be stronger than us. The leader wants Bella to be his mistress, then only he will join hands with Vipers. We need to save Bella before they could give her away." 

I tell them "I have a plan, we can catch the spy and then we can kill the whole Viper gang. For that I only need my trusted men, I will call my friends from California who are our secret gang members. They are the best shooters and fighters. First we need to catch the spy, so call the meeting of every member in gang house in the meeting room in 10 minutes. Austin, Mason and Noah you three will stay down after meeting, keep an eye on everyone." They all nodded and left.

I texted Mike my secret member, his house was the one we use for secret meetings. Mike received the call "Hello man, how's you?" 

I tell him "Not good my girl got kidnapped this morning, I need you all to be ready for an attack. Get everyone, be ready in your house. I will text you the time later. I and few of my men from here will come there soon." 

He said "I will get everything ready, see you soon bro. We will get your girl back, don't worry." I thanked him and then went to my room freshen up and went down. 

When I got down everyone was there, I look around and say "We are attacking the Vipers tonight at 1 am. I want you all to be ready with your guns and knifes. I have the whole plan sorted out, once we will reach their gang house they might not be knowing and sleeping peacefully. We will go inside and then open fire at them. They cannot attack back us as they will be unprepared, only a few guards will be outside guarding so we can easily kill them. Do anyone has any problem with this plan? Those who second my plan, please show of hands." 

Everyone has raised their hands, I tell them to be ready by 11 pm and leave from gang house. Blake and Harry come up and Blake asked "What was that now the spy will tell them, they will be prepared?"

I tell him "Blake that's not the plan, now after spy will inform them they will have a meeting. Call Matt and ask him to inform us when is the meeting and tell him to send us the map of the meeting place. Ask him to find out how many guards are there and how many members will be there. We will attack them during the meeting, because only the important and best members will be called for the meeting. I have asked my friends to meet at our secret hideout, Mike's house. We will leave our house silently without anyone noticing. You, Harry, Austin, Noah and Mason will go with me. I will ask John to accompany us, because he may know the places around." 

They agreed to my plan and left. The boys came up and informed me that Max, the guy who caught my shooter was the spy. I ask them not to react now and told them my new plan. They agreed and went to get ready. 

Before leaving Aiden apologized and said if anything happens to Bella he can never forgive himself. He was broken, I had never seem him cry like he did just now. I forgave him and promised to bring Bella back safely.