Part 14: Isabella

The week went by and today is Friday. I was sitting in my last class maths. Beside me were Karen and Noah. Tonight we had planned to go out clubbing.

Noah was very distracted in the class and was moving his legs. I asked him "What's wrong with you?" He replied "Can you get me out of the class? Grace is here, she just texted me that she is waiting outside."

I said "Will Mr. Jonas allow you out? You have anything in mind to get kicked out of the class? Or you can just say, you need to use restroom and leave. I will get your things after class." He asked "You sure? " I just nodded.

He left the class telling Ryder he needs to use restroom. Karen ask me "Where did he go?" I said "Grace is waiting outside, so he went to see her."

Sofia says hearing me "Grace is here?" I nod and she also excuse her from the class saying she is not well and need to see nurse.

Mason left with her saying he wanted to take her to nurse. We still had 30 minutes left. So Karen, Austin and I were talking and planning how to get out.

Austin started to play a song on his phone loudly. Mr. Jonas looked at him and said "Mr. Zane you are in a class, can you put your phone on silent mode."

Austin said "Sorry sir, it's an important call please excuse me." Mr. Jonas looked angry and said "It would be better that you don't come back. You are principal's son does not mean you can do whatever you please."

Austin took Karen's hand and pulled her out with him. Ryder looked very angry. He gave us 3 problems to solve.

While we were solving he came behind and asked me "You don't want to go out with your friends?"

I said "Sorry for their behavior, it's just Grace is back and she was waiting outside." He just nodded and went back to his chair.

After 30 minutes class ended and I went to parking lot to see everyone waiting for me in front of my car.

I shouted at no one in general "Hey, I officially hate you all. How can you leave me alone in the class."

Austin said "Sorry, I was angry on Ryder. He should not have brought up mom. I wasn't planning to drag Karen and leave you alone."

I said to him "We should listen to him in school, here he is a teacher. He doesn't want us to treat him like a friend in school. It was our mistake Austin."

He just nodded his head and Noah said "Grace, she is Isabella our new friend."

Grace said "Hey I'm Grace. Heard a lot about you from everyone." I smiled and said " Hey is nice to finally meet you. Noah was missing you alot for past few days."

After talking some more we all left. They asked me to meet them at a club at 7. I went home and rested for a bit. 

Then I texted Ryder "Going to the club with everyone, where we met on Monday." After that I got ready and told my grandma that I will be staying over at Karen's house.

She said "Enjoy yourself but do not drink and drive. Be safe." Wow granny just gave me permission to drink. She sure is something else.

I have started to love staying here and enjoyed my time with my grandparents. They were the cutest couple as well as the coolest grandparents.

I nodded and was about to leave when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it to see a new message from Ryder "Will be in club tonight. See you there. Enjoy yourself."

I reached club and went inside to see all my friends already their. Sofia ask me "Did you drive here?"

I told her "No, rode a cab." Austin said "Cool we all can drink, I will call someone to drive us back later."

We drank a few shots and went on the dance floor. We stayed in the club till 11:30. After which we went to Austin's house. We were all too drunk, so we went straight in the house and felt asleep.

Next morning I got up and saw I was alone in a room. I walked out and saw other rooms. In one room was Grace and Noah, other was Austin and Karen and beside their room was Mason and Sofia.

I went down to see someone making coffee in the kitchen. The boy was only wearing a pyjama and no T-shirt. He turned around and he was none other than Ryder.

He looked so hot. He had eight packs and I was checking him out like a shameless person.

He said "I know, I'm hot. But stop starring like a creep." I just rolled my eyes and said "I was not starring, I was just checking you out. By the way where were you last night? You said you will be at club."

He chuckled and said "You know I'm your teacher, so stop checking me out. And I was there. I did see you, but few others were also their from school, other than you all. So I stayed in Blake's office. By the way, you look cute in that Mickey Mouse T-shirt and pyjama."

I said "They are Karen's, I didn't have anything to wear last night so she lent me her clothes."

He gave me a coffee cup and said "Come I will show you around. First let's go to my room, I need a T-shirt before you eye rape me more." I hit him and then started to follow him.