Part 21: Isabella

The whole week went by and now I'm sitting in my last class maths. Sofia and Karen have started to talk to Grace. Not like before but a few hi bye and how are you's.

I felt bad for both Grace and Noah. She was sitting alone during lunch the whole week, I went and sat with her during lunch rather than sitting with others and leaving her alone. No one had problem with me talking to her or hanging out with her.

Aiden, Karen and Sofia even thanked me for not leaving her alone. As they had no option but to support Noah as Grace was wrong. I just hope they all be back like old times. Ryder is still ignoring me.

I have planned to make Ryder talk to me today. As the bell ring I was not packing my stuff and just sat there. Waiting for others to leave.

I told my friends to leave that I will be late. When Ryder saw I was still sitting he left the class. He did not take his things that means he will come back. So I sat there waiting for him.

30 minutes passed by but he was still not here. So I went out looking for him. I saw him in the teacher's common room talking to Ms. Johnson.

I saw her move towards him and there lips were inches away. As I was about to go inside I saw her kiss Ryder. I rushed back to his class, collected my things. By now I had tears in my eyes.

I rushed out of his room. On my way I bumped into something and saw up to see Ryder holding me.

He said "Why are you crying? Why are you still here?" I pushed him away and ran towards my car.

I unlocked my car and sat in the drivers seat and saw passenger side door open. Before I could move Ryder sat inside besides me.

I ignored him and began to drive. He was sitting quietly and letting me drive. I drove to an unknown road. I did not know where I was going I was just driving like a mad person.

Tears were still flowing down from my eyes. After driving for an hour or so, I stopped in front of a park and got down. Ryder followed me.

I went inside the park and sat down near a pond. Ryder sat down beside me and I finally said "Why are you following me? You have been ignoring me the whole week so what changed now?" By now I was calm.

Ryder said "Sorry I was jealous seeing you and Noah so close on Sunday. I wanted to be the one to hug you like that. You also said that you did not like the kiss we shared and I was hurt."

I looked towards Ryder and said "You cannot be angry on me for hugging my best friend. He was sad so I was there for him. You ignored me the whole week and today I saw you kissing Ms. Johnson. How can you lie to me Ryder that you like me?"

Ryder looked towards me in shock and said "Do you know what happened today in the room. You should have stayed and see if I had kissed her or not. You don't even trust me now. Wow Bella, I told you I never had a girlfriend. I would never hurt any girl purposely. I have promised Robert. How can you even think I will break that promise. I used to be a player after his death but after I met Blake and formed the gang I changed. I like you and that's the truth. And about Ms. Johnson we were talking in the staff room and she kissed me when I was not looking and I immediately pushed her back and told her to stay away from me. I even warned her if she does anything like this I will complain to principal."

I knew that my jealousy and insecurities made me judge him. I wished I stayed there and saw the truth. I was feeling guilty.

I said "Sorry Ryder I judged you. I guess I was jealous, please forgive me. I was waiting for you in your class and you left the class seeing that I stayed back. I was hurt, I wanted to know what is wrong with you. I wanted to clear out things. When you did not returned I went out to find you. I was about to enter the room when she kissed you and I ran away."

By now I again started to cry. He hugged me and said "Why do you cry so much. I would never cheat on you. I forgive you please don't cry princess." I nodded and hugged him back.

Ryder said "Come on I will drop you home and call Austin to give me a ride." I nodded and gave him the car key. He drove the car, while I sat in the passenger seat looking out.

When we reached home, I saw cops around my house, paramedics and ambulance. Ryder said "Sit inside, I know many of the cops in the city I will talk to them."

I said "I will come with you." He nodded and we went inside holding each others hand.

Ryder called a cop "Hey Jeff, what's going on here?" Jeff said "The old people living here were shot. We still don't know who shot them. The neighbors called saying they heard bullet sound, so we broke into this house and found the owner of the house and his wife dead. What are you doing here?"

Before Ryder can reply I said "No this can't happen. I need to see my grandparents, where are they? They can't leave me alone." I fall down on my knees and blacked out.