Part 18:Isabella

Next morning I get up to see, I was alone in the room. I go out to see Austin and the twins sitting on bean bags and talking. I walk up to them and sit on other bean bag.

Austin said "Good morning, you need anything?" I shook my head and said "Where is Ryder? Can anyone of you drop me home?"

Noah said "Ryder is down busy with some work. I will drop you."

Mason asked "What are your plans today?" I said "Shopping, I need clothes because I only brought my favorite clothes from California. What about you all?"

Mason said "Sofia and I are going out for a date." Austin said "Same with me and Karen." I nodded and Noah said making a puppy dog face "I will be alone at home."

After that Noah and I left. I asked him "Hey if you want you can accompany me for shopping. I would be going alone as my grandparents are busy with shop and our other friends are busy too."

He nodded and said "Sure, you get ready and then call me. But you are buying me food." I said "Sure see you in an hour or so."

After he dropped me home. I went inside my grandparents were already off for their shop.

I got ready and called Noah. After that I locked the house and went outside to wait for him. After 10 minutes he came and we left for the mall.

I said "Let's go to food court first I'm too hungry. And can I ask you something?" He said "You just asked. But sure ask."

I asked him "Why did you not go out with Grace? She just returned back 2 days back and you two might be having lots of catching up to do."

He looked pissed and said "She said she is busy. From last 2 days she is acting weird. She has changed alot. I don't know what is going on with her."

We just reached mall and I said to him "You should clear it out with her. Ask her, I know she will tell you." He just nodded and we went to food court.

We shopped for 2 hours for me. After which we went to buy few things for Noah. After we were done shopping, we were hungry again.

So we went back to food court again and ordered pizza.

While we were eating Noah asked me "Why do you never talk about you parents? You told us you are here to live with your grandparents but you never told anything about your parents. When we had come to your house your grandparents never mentioned your parents. You know you can trust me with anything."

I was nervous and pale when he mentioned my parents. He looked at me and said "It's okay if you don't want to talk about them."

I said "My dad was killed and guess who murdered him? No one other than my own mother." I was crying now.

He just hugged me and said "Hey it's okay we are all here for you. You are our family."

I stopped crying after few minutes and Noah said "Let's go I'm buying you an ice-cream. I know you are obsessed with it."

I smiled and said "I want a cold stone creamery." He nodded and we left the mall.

I ordered Oreo overloaded while Noah ordered cookie mintster. I made face at him while eating and said "I hate mint."

He said "You are weird. You are obsessed with chocolate and Oreo. One day because of the amount of chocolate you eat, all your teeth will fall."

I just gave him a big smile and continue eating. He said " Be back in a minute, need to use washroom."

It was now 30 minutes Noah was still not back, so I went near washroom to find him. The washroom for girls and boys were different so I ask a boy my age "Can you look inside and tell if my friend is in there."

He gave me a weird look and went inside. After a minute returned and said "No one is in here. It's empty." I thanked him and left. I went out to the parking and saw Noah's car was missing.

I had no way to go back home and my other friends were probably busy. So I called the only person I know "Ryder".

After two rings he received my call and said "Hello, What's up?" I asked him "Can you give me a ride back. I'm at cold stone creamery. I had come here with Noah but he left me here alone. And I don't have money, my wallet is in Noah's car."

Ryder said "Noah came back home 20 minutes ago. Wait there only. I will be there in 5-10 minutes." I said "Okay I'm waiting inside the shop." And disconnect the call.

After about 5 minutes I saw Olivia come there with Logan. She walked upto me and said "Hey aren't you Logan's ex friends new slut."

I looked at her angrily and said "No I'm their friend. Sorry to disappoint you." And left from their without causing any scene.

I saw Ryder's Ferrari enter and I made my way towards him. I sat down in the back seat along with Ryder. His driver started driving. I guess he brought a driver today because he was injured. 

He asked me "What happened you look angry? When you called me you were sounding okay."

I said "It's nothing, what happened to Noah?" He said "I did not talk to him. He just came home and was looking hurt, angry and pissed. He just went in his room."

I said "Take me to your place. I need to see him." He just nodded and driver drove us to the gang house.