Part 15: Isabella

We walked into Ryder's room. It was a simple room, white and gray colored. He said "Look around, be back in a minute."

I just sat down on his king sized bed. Looking around, he just had a big abstract painting above his bed and a TV unit opposite to his bed. Beside bed he had table lamps on each side. He had no pictures around.

After a minute he came back and said "Come lets go out?" I asked him "Why don't you have any pictures around?" He just shrugged, and we went in the living room. 

He said "This is the living room and used mostly as our TV and game room. You have already seen the upper side. There are 4 rooms, 3 rooms of boys and 1 guestroom. Then there is kitchen and dining room and my room on this floor. We also have a guestroom on this floor beside my room. This is a gang house. Its made in a building form. Where only our floor has a duplex. Above us is our private terrace. Beside our house is Blake's house on one side and on other the twins parents live. They are also part of gang. I only trust Blake's family and twins family. I have trust issues."

I ask him "So which floor are we on?" He told me "We live on 4th floor, come lets go down." We went down on 3rd floor it was a gym and training room.

Below it on second floor lived his other gang members. And on 1st floor was their meeting room and cells where they keep their enemies. And ground floor and basement were parking space. 

After we came down on ground floor I said "Wow you have a huge place. My house only have 3 rooms, a kitchen and living room."

He said "We have a back house also, where we practice shooting. Want to see it?" I nodded, we hold each others hand and walk to the out house.

Holding his hands made me feel tingles in my stomach. When we reached there, no one was there.

He asked me "You want to try shooting?" I just shrugged and he pulled me near a shooting range and said "Try it." He handed me a loaded gun and asked me to shoot.

I asked him "Won't I be needing something to cover my ears like shown in movies."

He just shook his head and said "Silencer are put on all the guns so, no one knows what is going on here."

I nodded and fired from the gun, but I missed the shot and said "I suck at this."

Ryder came behind me, lifted my hands along with his and said "Let me show you how it is done."

And then I fired with his help and it hit the bull's eye. He said "You just need practice, then you will be as good as I'm. I will teach you whenever we have time." I just nodded. 

I said "Let's go up everyone must be up and waiting for me." He again hold my hand and walked me back to their house.

After we went up, everyone was sitting on dining table with a glass of water and a tablet.

Mason looked at me and asked "How can you be okay with hangover? You drank more than us." 

I just shrugged and said "I don't know. I guess I'm gifted." They just made faces and took their tablet.

After that Ryder said "Come I will drop you home." I nodded and said "See you all in the evening at my place. Don't forget granny wants to see you all for dinner. Bye take care." They all nodded and we left.

I sat inside Ryder's car and he asked me "I'm not invited for dinner at your place?" I shook my head. "What will I tell my grandparents? They will not like, that I'm hanging out with a teacher."

He nodded and just gave me a small smile. I ask him "What are you doing in the evening?"

He said "Nothing specific the usual going for a meeting with a gang called Devils." We reached my house and I said "See you on Monday then. Stay safe." He nodded and I got out of his car. He waved at me and left.

I went inside to see my granny watching TV and grandfather was sitting beside her, playing candy crush on his phone.

My grandfather was obsessed with that game. I said "Hello guys, I'm back home." Granny turned off the TV and asked "Did you enjoyed your time? Found any cute guy?" 

Grandfather said "She is not having any boyfriend until she turns 18." Granny just rolled her eyes.

I told her "I had fun, I did find many cute guys but none of them were my type."

Granny said "Okay go up freshen up and come down. We need to discuss menu for the evening and then we need to buy grocery." I nodded and went up. 

After I was done getting ready, I told granny we will make pasta, lemon butter chicken and fried rice. For dessert granny said we will make brownies and for welcome drink we will buy coke and pepsi.

Then we went and bought the grocery. I helped granny cook and we set up everything ready.

By the time we were done with cooking it was already 6 pm, so we got ready in 30 minutes and waited for my friends to come.