Part 7:Isabella

I knew one thing that I was screwed. I went to my next class English and I was late. The teacher knew I was new so she excused me.

I went and sat in the back frustrated. The girl sitting beside me asked "You okay?" I nodded and replied "Yes, thanks. Just got a detention on my 1st day in new school." 

She laughed and said "It's okay, last year I was also new here and landed in many detentions. By the way I'm Karen."

I shook hands with her and said "Hi Karen, I'm Isabella." She said "Oh, I heard about you alot from my boyfriend." I asked confused "Wow, I just joined and people already know me." 

She shook her head and said "No, my Boyfriend said you met yesterday. When his brother helped you."

I asked "Austin is your boyfriend?" She nodded and said "Yes, he told me what happened last night. You okay."

I stated "Yes, I'm okay. And your boyfriend is a jerk. Because of him I'm in detention." She was saying before we were cut off "Don't worry will....."

Before she could complete our teacher said "Ms. Miller and Ms. White, what is so important you are talking about?"

Karen said "Mrs. Black I was telling her about what we will be studying this session and that you are the best teacher, we have."

Mrs. Black looked pleased and said "That's so nice of you Ms. White but tell her during lunch. Please do not disturb my class." 

"Sure." She said and was about to sit when the bell rang. We packed our things and I said "Wish me luck for my 1st detention."

She giggled and said "Good luck girl. See you around and will kick Austin's ass for landing you in detention." I laughed and said "Thanks Karen. Bye."

I made my way to Mr. Jonas class. He was sitting on his chair and working. I knock his door, he sees me and ask me "Come inside Ms. Miller."

I go and was about to sit behind in the class when he said "Ms. sit here in front." He said pointing to the desk which is just in front of his table.

I go and sit down in front and I hear him ask "Why were you pale when I said I was from Cali?" I looked down nervously and said "No sir, I was not pale."

"I know when people lie. So tell me the truth or I can use other ways also." He said showing me a gun. Why would he carry a gin in school, than again dear Isabella he is a gang leader remember.

I gasped and said "I may have read the letter you wrote to your brother in the graveyard."

He angrily asked "Why did you open that letter. It was not meant for you to read. And how did you know it was me?"

I told him "I had gone to see my father, when the letter landed in front of me. So I wanted to give it to the person it belonged. That's why to know who it belonged to, I had to read it. I have bought that letter with me here. I did not want you to get caught, so I kept it with me. I even apologized to Robert for taking it with me." 

He looked red with anger and said "Leave my room before I do something, I will regret."

I said "I'm sorry sir. I never thought I will ever see you. Please Forgive me. I'm really very sorry." Saying that I left his class.

I went to canteen, to see all the tables were occupied. I grabbed a water bottle and a sandwich. I was about to leave when Karen came and said "You got out early? Come sit with me."

I just nod my head and go with her. On her table were 5 more people. One was Austin and other I did not know. So I went and sat beside Austin and Karen was sitting on his other side. 

Austin said "Hey, let me introduce you to our friends. The one beside you is Noah and beside him is his Twin brother Mason. The girl with Mason is his girlfriend Sofia. And the guy beside her is Logan."

I wave at them and said "Hey guys I'm Isabella. Nice to meet you all." Mason says "Welcome to the group Isabella. We heard a lot about you from Austin and Karen."

Later they began to talk about last night's soccer game and I ate my food silently.

I had my next class art with Noah and Sofia so we go to our locker to get our things and later on we go to our class. At art we were told to make a sketch of anything we want.

So I sketched Eiffel Tower and below it a family of mother, father and daughter sitting.

Noah made a sketch of a girl, she looked our age. I ask him "Who is she?" Noah smiled and said "She is my girlfriend Grace. She will join school next week."

I told him "That's a beautiful sketch and a beautiful girl." I saw Sofia's sketch she made a cat. Bell rang so we submitted our paper and went to our next class, much to my dismay.