Part 5:Isabella

Next morning, I got up at 7 am and got ready. I wore a navy blue single strap top and a blue ankle length jeans along with blue and white sneakers.

After I was ready I went down to see my grandma cooking and my grandpa reading newspaper on coffee table. 

I say "Good Morning guys. I'm taking dad's car to school." Grandpa said "Good morning sweetie, come join me for breakfast."

I sat down beside grandpa and grandma put a plate with a pancake in front of me. She said "I made your favorite nutella pancakes."

I thanked her "Thank you grandma, they are yummy." I finished my breakfast and said my good bye before I left.

I sat in my car, typed the address of school and followed the navigation. I reached the school, found the parking and parked.

I get out of my car, take my bag and lock the car. I follow the directions of school map given on google to find the office.

Reaching the office I ask the lady sitting there "I'm Isabella Miller, can I get my schedule?"

She smilingly nodded searched in between few papers and said "Sure, this is your schedule, here is a map for you to find your class and your locker number. Have a good day dear." I thanked her.

I collected my things and went towards my locker. When I reached my locker, I still had 10 minutes left for my 1st class so I saw my schedule.

I had 1st class Homeroom (Mr. Jonas), after which I had English (Mrs. Black), then Lunch and after lunch Art (Mr. Smith) and last class Maths (Mr. Jonas). This schedule was for Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

On Tuesday and Thursday I had 1st class Chemistry (Ms.Johnson), 2nd Gym (Mr.Davis), then lunch after that it was History (Mrs.Martin) and then Maths. I had Maths daily.

I hope the teacher is good and not like my old school teacher. He hated me because I was slow in understanding things. He always scolded me and never explained the concept properly.

I put my things in the locker and closed it. I still had 5 minutes for my 1st class, so I plan to go find the class.

When I was about to leave I hear come one call me "Hey Isabella, Isi?" I stopped and turned around to see Austin run towards me.

I say to him "Hey Austin, so we are in same school! Nice to see you." He said "Same here, so can I see your schedule?"

I gave him my schedule and he looked in it and said "We have homeroom, lunch, Maths and Gym together."

I asked him "Come on lets go to our class. By the way who is this teacher Mr. Joans? We have him daily for maths and also homeroom?"

"He is a new teacher." He said and we reached our class. 

"Okay, where do you sit? Can I sit beside you? Because your my only friend." He nodded and said "Sure, I sit at the back is it okay with you? My other friends are not in this class."

I replied "Sure, I too always sat behind in my old school." The bell rang and we settled down in our seat, the teacher was still not here.

Austin asked me "Where are you from?" I told him "I'm from California. Shifted here 2 days back."

He curiously asked me "Why did you shift here?" I did not want to answer him and as a cue our teacher entered and I looked up to see him.

He looked in his early 20's and was hot. He was wearing a white shirt and black trouser. I looked at Austin and said "He's hot."

Austin said "Baby, but I'm hotter." "In your dreams." I replied to him.

The teacher said "Hello everyone, I'm Ryder Joans. I will be your homeroom teacher. Please everyone introduce yourself and tell something about yourself. And you can ask one question each if you want. I will also ask you a question."

Is Ryder Jonas a common name for a teacher. I mean isn't the guy from the letter I found was also named Ryder.

Oh please don't let him be that Ryder. Shit if he is then I am so finished. I knew I should have never read that letter or left it there only.

From 1st bench the introduction started, I got to know that his favorite color is blue, he loves to play guitar, he used to play football in his school. He has studied math from UC Berkeley. He is 22 years old and loves to party.

I saw a tatto on his wrist when he moved his hand up to point towards the next student. On his wrist was a tatto of the name Robert. I guess he is Robert's brother from letter.

I am totally fucked up! Shit! Am I going to die now? Will he kill me?

Next Austin introduced himself "I'm Austin Zane. I'm the most popular guy in this school."

I muttered to him "Show off." He continued "Now I want to ask you, what do you do in your free time?" Mr. Jonas replied "I kill people." 

We all look at him in shock, then he laughs and tell us "Its a joke" and everyone laughed except for me. I know what he said was true.

He continues "I like to read and write when I'm free. Though I'm not a nerd. Mr. Zane what do you want to do after high school?"

Austin said "I want to cut people." Mr. Jonas give him a look which said be serious and he said "I want to be a doctor."

He sat down and I was next so I said "I'm Isabella Miller. I'm new here. And I love to paint."

It was my turn to ask him, so I ask "Where are you from? You said you shifted to NYC a week ago."

He answered "California." He then asked me  "Where are you from?"

"Same Cali." I said without looking at him and sat down silently.