Part 3:Isabella

We left on Friday evening by 8 for NYC, by my father's car. My grandfather's hired a driver who was driving the car. Grandpa sat in passenger seat, me and granny sat behind.

We reached NYC by 1 am on Sunday.  We took night holts in the hotels on our way. It surely was a tiring trip. On Sunday I slept till afternoon and finally woke up around 2 pm.

After waking upI have arranged all my things in my new room. My grandparents have admitted me in a good school near their home. I have bought my father's car here, so that it is easy for me to travel around.

I am lucky when I was 16 my father got me a drivers permit. It's 5pm now and I'm going shopping for school things alone as my grandparents had work and I don't know anyone here.

I decided to walk, as the mall was near our house. I reached the mall and bought a few necessary things I would be needing. I ate pizza at mall and had an ice-cream.

Later I saw it was 8 so I left for house. On the way I lost my way and passed by a dark alley and saw a few guy standing their smoking. I ignored them and started walking a bit faster than I was walking earlier.

When one of them saw me, he said lustfully "Come here baby. You don't belong their alone. You belong to me." I did not said anything to him and ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

But he caught me and said "Why are you running, I won't hurt you. I will only give you pleasure." I said in a frightening tone "Stay away from me."

He and his friends just laughed and he began to kiss me. I kicked him in his ball and ran away again. 

But his friends caught me and pushed me towards a wall and one of them slapped me hard and said "Dare you do it again?" He began to lift my shirt, when I shouted "Help, someone, please help me."

One of the boy said while smoking "No one comes here except for us, so you are ours tonight baby."

I heard someone say from behind me "I think you got that wrong buddy. She is going with me. I don't think anyone will have problem with that. As she is on my land and you don't belong here."

The boys who were about to rape me ran away from there as if they have seen a ghost.

The man who just saved me said "I think you should go home and not come to this area again." I did not see his face as it was dark here.

I said "Thank you, I moved here yesterday and lost my way back home." He said "Where do you live?"

I told him "I live near the flower store called Fragrance." He called someone and said "Come to the alley near the house fast." After which he disconnected the call.

After 2 minutes I see a guy run towards us. The guy who saved me said "Drop her by Fragrance flowers safely and come back soon." The other guy said "Sure boss." The guy who had just come here told me to follow him.

On the way the guy said "Hello I'm Austin." I told him "Hi I'm Isabella. Thank you for dropping me. I lost my way. I'm new here. Just moved a day ago."

He smilingly replied "No problem sweetie. So how old are you?" I stated "I'm 17, you?" He told me "I just turned 18 a week ago. So which school you joined?" 

I replied "Dalton school." He smiling said before dropping me on the door of my house "Okay, we are here. See you tomorrow."

Then he left. I did not understand what he meant by see you tomorrow, but I was too tired to think more. So I went inside, changed, set the alarm for the morning and slept in my new room.