Part 17:Ryder

I had a bad head ache as I get up from sleep. I felt someone sleeping beside me and I jolt up. I saw Isabella sleeping beside me in just one of my T-shirt and I relaxed. She looked hot and sexy. Her legs were naked and looking at them I was turned on. I have never got turned on by any other girl. She is the only one who can get reactions out of me.

First time when I saw her in my homeroom class. She looked like a naive girl. But then I was pissed at her but still I knew I had some kind of feeling for her. At club when she said someone wants to kill her, at that time I knew that I will do anything to protect her.

As we became friends I started to like her more. I had never laughed or smiled like I do after I had met her. She surely is changing me.

I look around my room to see Austin and Mason cuddling on the couch and Noah on the floor. They probably felt asleep while watching TV.

I grabbed my phone from night stand and click a picture of Mason and Austin. They looked like a gay couple. Later I drank water from a jar on my bedside and took the blanket and covered Bella. I make my way outside to the living room without making any noise.

I was hungry as I did not eat anything before meeting. So I look into the fridge to find any left over food, but it was empty. My right shoulder had stitches due to which I could not move it much. So I just grabbed an apple and sat on the table.

I was about to go to my room when my room's door opened and Bella walked out. She saw me and ran towards me and hugged me. When she hugged me she bumped into my stitches causing more pain to which I hissed and she said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you more. How are you now? I was so worried that you will leave me just like my father." By now she had tears in her eyes. I hugged her from one side and made her sit on the couch. I sat beside her.

I told her "I'm not leaving you alone princess don't worry. I'm fine now and one bullet can't kill me. Look here, I'm here hugging you." We sat there hugging each other. She said "You know the guy who shot you is caught and he is down. He is from some gang called Vipers." I knew it they were behind it, after all their leader was out of the jail now.

I asked her "When did you come here?" She told me "Around 9:30 we were all at my place when Austin got a call and we rushed here. Girls went back to their place." I felt happy that she stayed with me. I ask her "Why did you stay then?" She looked straight into my eyes and said "To make sure that you are fine."

I said "Thank you." She just nodded and we sat there silently. She was still only wearing my T-shirt and she looked so good in it. I said "You look pretty in my T-shirt." She looked nervous and said "Sorry for wearing your T-shirt without asking. I was uncomfortable in my dress so boys said I could wear one of your T-shirt."

I nod at her and said "You need not apologize for wearing my T-shirt and don't ever wear this clothes in front of other guys. You can wear this only in front of me." She looked confused and ask "What?"

"Bella you look so hot in this that any guy would be turned on by seeing you like this. And I want to be the only guy who gets to see you like this. I like you." She did not know what to say, she opened her mouth but then closed it.

I tell her "You do not need to say anything. I know I'm your teacher and this all is illegal, but I'm already doing many illegal things. So I don't give a fuck about any of it. I won't force you to do anything and I promise to be a true gentleman and give you space you need. But please atleast give me a chance to prove myself."

She said "I will go and sleep in the guest room. I'm too sleepy. I need some time to think about all this." I shook my head and said "My bed is big enough for both of us. I may need something, I'm not well yet. So sleep here, so I could wake you up for help." She nodded and slipped beside me on my bed.

I pulled the blanket on both of us. I said "Good night, Sweet Dreams princess." She did not replied and I heard her breathing sound. I moved closer to her and cuddled her. Our face were inch away, I kissed her forehead and slept holding her in my arms.