Part 24: Isabella

A week has passed since my grandparents funeral. Today is Sunday. On Tuesday 19th October it's Ryder's birthday and we all are in mall to buy him gifts.

Austin and Karen bought him a watch. Mason and Sofia bought him a navy blue suit. Noah bought perfume and cufflink. I was still not sure what to buy.

Austin said "Buy anything, he won't even be interested in the gifts or any celebration like every year." Sofia said "I'm hungry and tired, can we eat first?"

I said sadly "You all go I'm just gonna look around. I will call you when I'm done." Noah said "I will come with you, I don't want to be bored with this idiots." I nodded and we all went our ways.

I was passing by Tiffany when I plan to go inside. There I see a couple lockets and ask the sales girl "Can you show me some of those couple lockets." 

She looked from Noah to me and said "Sure ma'am we have this one it's ring shaped. Then we have name initial one's and this one is a lock and it's pair is a key."

I loved the lock and key one so I told her to pack this one for me

I loved the lock and key one so I told her to pack this one for me. I was happy that I finally got something for him and I paid for it. Thanks to my dad and grandparents that I'm loaded with money.

Noah said "So you are finally giving him a chance?" I nodded and he said "Let's go others are in the parking lot waiting for us." 

When we reached parking lot Karen asked me "What did you buy?" I said "Just a locket." They nodded and we went home.

On our way we dropped off Sofia and Karen and we went to our house. I call the gang house now as my house only. I gave my gift to Noah to keep it with him.

When we went inside the house was empty. Everyone went in their rooms. I come back to my new room, that is the guest room besides Ryder's room. I changed into comfortable clothes and went inside the kitchen to get an apple. I sat in the living room watching TV while eating.

After about an hour I saw Ryder come back. He came and sat beside me. I ask him "How was your day? What did you do?" 

He said "It was tiring and I was finding information about a person. I need to tell you something important but first let me freshen up."

I asked him "Did you have dinner?" He shook his head no. I told him "I will make you sandwich and bring it in your room." 

He nodded and left. I made him a tuna sandwich. After I was done I went into his room.

I gave him his sandwich and sat beside him. He said "Your mother is out of the prison and is here in New York. We were right she was the one to murder your grandparents." 

He was looking pissed and continued "She is as strong as us now. You remember the gang that shot me, she is the leader of that gang. I don't want you to go anywhere alone please. I can't lose you."

I was confused and ask him "How can she be a leader. She was never a part of the gang. She was only gambling and was taking drugs I guess."

Ryder said "There are many things about your family that you don't know yet. Sean who used to be the gang leader of vipers was your father's step brother. Your father does not wanted to be around gang so he lived a life away from Sean. Sean was the elder one and he always wanted to protect his family. So he stayed away from you all. Sean was in love with a woman and had twin children. But the woman left him with his daughter. He never knew he had a daughter. He had moved his gang to Cali. He didn't knew his brother was there. One day he met a woman in a club and he started to fall in love with her. He did not knew it was his brothers wife and your mother. When he found out about his daughter being alive and focused on finding her. Your mother took advantage of it and killed him. For expansion of the gang she needed money and she lied to your father about losing money in gambling. In real she was using that money for gang expansion. She killed your father and wanted to take you with her to be part of the gang, but police caught her before she can take you. Now she is here to have you. But this time she wants you because she knows you are my weakness. That is what I heard not sure about much."

I hugged Ryder and said "I don't want to be with her or near her please Ryder. She will hurt me just like my family." 

He told me "Princess I won't let her hurt you. I am planning ways to save you. To keep you away from her." I nodded.

He said "We should sleep we have school tomorrow morning." I nodded and asked him "Can I stay here tonight?" 

He nodded and said "You do not need to ask. Good night." He kissed my forehead and we slept cuddling.