Part 4:Ryder

Above Joe Jonas as Robert Jonas.

I'm Ryder Jonas. I shifted to New York permanently 2 days ago. I left California because it reminded me of my brother. He was killed and I miss him everyday.

I live in a gang house with 3 teenagers. 2 years back after my brother was killed, I met Blake Zane at a club in California. He was a 40 year old man. He owns a school and was a club owner in NYC. 

He was in the club that day to collect debt from the owner of the club we were in. But the owner had other plans for him.

The owner called a few men to kill him, but I jumped into the fight and helped him. Next day we made a plan and with help of few friends, we attacked the owner and killed him. Thus, taking over his club as our debt.

Then on wards, we started to form our gang. Blake became my family, he was like a father to me. He asked me to shift with him to NYC. But I stayed in Cali for 2 years.

I told him about my brother's revenge, in which he helped me. He handled the gang in New York, while I handled the gang of Cali. After 2 years, I got my revenge and I left Cali forever. 

I used to travel to NYC in this 2 years frequently, so I became part of Blake's family. His wife Emily treated me like her own son and their son who is now 18, Austin always called me his elder brother.

I became gang leader within this 2 years of the most feared gang. Emily is the one who is responsible of school affairs, she is the principal there for past 8 years now. So I got the post of teacher easily.

While Blake started taking over more clubs all over America, he is always travelling around. Austin did gang work, but he was still in high school. So we did not let him get involved in the gang much. 

It's Sunday today, and school starts from tomorrow. At around 8:30 in the evening, I needed a drink so, was going to a bar near our house.

When I was passing by the alley, I heard a girl shout "Help someone, please help me." So I rushed towards the end of the alley. W
There I see a group of guy from other gang, about to rape a girl. 

The guy who had his hands on the girl said "No one comes here except for us, so you are ours tonight." I was so pissed, I can't tolerate such things specially on my land.

I say from behind them "I think you got that wrong buddy. She is going with me. I don't think anyone will have problem with that. As she is on my land and you don't belong here."

They ran away as fast as they could as they knew this land belongs to Robert's and if anyone mess up here they will die. We surely are the most feared one here in NYC.

I say to that girl  "I think you should go home and not come to this area again." I did not see her face as it was dark here. She said in a soft and low voice "Thank you, I moved here yesterday and lost my way back home."

I asked "Where do you live?" She again said in her low voice "I live near the flower store called Fragrance."

I called Austin and said "Come to the alley near the house fast." and disconnected the call.

After 2 minutes I see him run towards us. I told Austin "Drop her by Fragrance flowers safely and come back soon." Austin said "Sure boss." And both of them left. 

I grabbed a beer bottle from bar, paid for it and went home. Austin and I reached at the same time.

I ask him "Dropped her?" Austin said "Yes, she is Isabella and joining Dalton from tomorrow." I laughed at him, why do he have to give me information about each and every person.

I told him "Okay but I did not need her information buddy. " Then I made my way towards my room. I had the beer and set my alarm for tomorrow morning and slept.