Part 6:Ryder

I was in my 1st class of the day. Austin was in this class and I had warned him at home not to call me bro or boss in school.

After Austin was done with his introduction a girl beside him said "I'm Isabella Miller. I'm new here too like you and I love to paint. Where are you from? You said you shifted to NYC a week ago."

I replied to her "California. Where are you from?" After hearing my answer she became pale, she replied nervously "Same Cali." She sat down. I saw Austin talking to her, to which she just nod her head.

After her there were 3 more students and after which I asked them to sit quietly and fill a form without talking.

I took out my phone and texted Austin "Did you tell my name to Isabella last night? Why is she so pale?"

Austin was talking to Isabella, while she still was pale and not talking much.

I call Austin's name and said "Mr. Zane will you please stop talking and do your work."

When everyone looked down and got back to their work, Austin gave me a look asking what I want. I show him phone and he understood what I want and checked his phone. 

And started typing "Maybe she knows you from Cali, so she is shocked. I'm not mad to tell her your name."

"Find out the reason." I texted back. Austin again began to talk and Isabella was also talking but was still pale.

I called their name and said "Austin and Isabella stay after class. When I told you not to talk why are you both talking."

Austin understood I want to talk to her so before Isabella could reply he said "Yes sir."

After 10 minutes the class ended and they both came towards my table. "Why were you two talking while working?"

Isabelle said "Sorry sir, this won't happen again. Sir we have a class, can we leave?"

I know she was surely hiding something, so I said "You cannot back talk to me Miss Miller. You have a detention in lunch. As for you Mr. Zane I'm giving you last chance. You two can go now."

Isabella looked shocked and said "Sir but I did not back talked, I just said we have class."

I replied to her sternly "You can go, see you in lunch." She went out without saying anything angrily.

Austin said "Why are you giving her detention on her 1st day bro?" I told him "I need to know what she is hiding. Now go to class."

He stated "Yes bro." And he left. I had a free period so I started preparing for my last Maths class.