Part 16:Isabella

After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to see my friends standing on the door.

I invite them inside and we make our way towards living room. We sit around Austin, Karen, Grace and Noah on one couch. While Mason, Sofia and I sit on another couch.

Living room in the picture.

We talked about what they did whole day, while we were talking my grandparents entered

We talked about what they did whole day, while we were talking my grandparents entered. Granny served everyone coke and grandpa said "Hello everyone I'm Alex Miller and she is my wife Jasmine Miller. We our Isabella's grandparents."

Austin said "I'm Austin Zane, my mother is our school's principal while my dad owns club around."

Karen said "I'm Karen and my mother is a doctor." Noah said "I'm Noah and he is my twin Mason." He said pointing towards Mason. And continued "Our father is business partner with Austin's father. While our mother is a designer. She designs women dress, accessories and footwears."

Next Sofia introduced "I'm Sofia and my parents own Sofi's Cafe." Grace said "Grace here and my mother is a partner in an agriculture export company."

Granny said "It's nice to know you all. We are happy that our Bella has such a nice group of friends. Bella show them around, till that time I will set the table for all of us."

My room.

Dining room

Dining room.

After I showed them around we all sat down in dining room

After I showed them around we all sat down in dining room. We said our prayers and started to eat.

Mason said "The food is tasty Mrs. Miller. I wish I could have met my grandma to taste her food. But she died before we were born."

Granny said "You are always welcome here dear. I'm your grandma also, Isabella's friends are family to her. So you can come here anytime." Mason said "Thank you for having us here."

After that we all finished our food and we all went back to my room. We all settled down around and I asked them "Anyone wants to watch movie?"

Sofia said "Let's watch now you see me 2. It's new on Netflix." Everyone agreed and I played the movie. I had seen that movie a week ago, so I went down to grab pop corn and drinks for us.

Half way through the movie, Austin's phone started ringing and he paused the movie. He said "Yes dad."

His father said something and he looked worried and ask "Where is he now? Is he alright? I will reach home in 10 minutes."

After that he disconnected the call and said "Guys we need to leave Ryder is shot." I gasped and ask him "Where is he? I'm coming with you, I need to see him." He said "He is at our house, come let's go."

I went down to see my granny sitting and reading a book in the living room. I tell her "I'm going to Karen's house with her. We are having a sleepover again tonight. See you in the morning."

She nodded and we left. I know I should have not lied but she would never allow me to stay at boys house. I had lied last night also about staying over at one of the girls house.

While we were sitting in Mason's SUV. Noah said "I will take the girls to their place after we reach home."

Austin nodded and Mason said "Bella we are also part of the gang along with Ryder. Sofia, Grace and Karen also know about the gang but they are not part of it."

I nod and said "I have guessed it this morning, when Ryder showed me around the house. He also told me that he trust you three more than any other member."

We reached their house in 15 minutes and Austin, Mason and I ran towards elevator. We click 4th floor and elevator starts to move.

When we reach up, on the door stood two guys around Ryder's age. Inside in the living room sat Blake and beside him was another man his age.

The man looked up at the boys and then at me and asked the boys "Who is she and why is she here?"

Mason said "Dad she is Ryder's and our friend, she is here to make sure Ryder is fine. Where is he?"

His father said "He is being operated in his room. He said he can't go to hospital. He was shot on his shoulder. So he will be fine the doctor said. Doctor is dressing Ryder's injury. Where is your brother?"

Mason said "He went to drop the girls." His father was about to say something but a doctor came out of Ryder's room.

The doctor said "He is fine now but unconscious. He may wake up in a hour or two, you all can see him."

Blake said "Thank you William. Can you tell the boys on the door while going back to come in Ryder's room." William nodded and left.

We all go inside Ryder's room. He had a bandage around his shoulder and he looked pale. We all sit around in his room.

The two guys who were standing on the door enter. Blake ask them "You two were with him when he was shot?" 

The guy with brown hair said "Yes sir, we were returning from our meeting. He was about to open the passenger side door and I was standing beside him opening the backside door when someone shot him from behind. I went after the guy who shot him and Max brought Ryder here. I caught that guy and brought him here. John who was from Vipers gang said that this man works for Vipers."

Blake said "Harry let's go down and investigate. We will come in the morning guys, you all take care of him. Isabella are you staying here?"

I nodded and Blake said "Take care see you in the morning." After they left Austin said "Want to continue our movie?"

Mason said "We will have to watch here only, he can be up anytime." We all nod and Mason plays the movie.

While Mason was about to play the movie Noah also had come back. The boys sat down on a couch in front of Ryder's bed and I sat down beside unconscious Ryder.