Part 8:Isabella

We made our way to our last class. I did not wanted to go. It was Maths and Mr. Jonas is the teacher. But I had no choice, so I went.

Inside on last bench sat Austin, beside him Karen and an empty seat beside her. I went and sat beside her. Noah sat beside me and Sofia sat in front of him. 

After a minute Mason and Logan come and sit in front of me and Karen and a girl comes and sit beside Logan and hug him.

I ask Noah "Who is she?" Noah whispered "She is his so called girlfriend. But we do not like her." I said "Okay."

As Austin was about to say something Mr. Jonas came. He was calm now but when he saw me his anger was back. 

No one noticed it and he said "Class I'm Ryder Jonas. Your new maths teacher. Open your book to page 5 and we will begin our class."

I heard Austin say "What got his panties in a twist? In morning, he was friendly. What happened now?" Everyone chuckled at his comment, except for me. 

Mr. Jonas began to teach and the class went by. After an hour the bell rang and we packed our things.

I told others "You go, I need to talk to him about our detention earlier." They gave me a curious look, but Austin said "We will wait for you in the parking." And they left.

After class was empty, I went towards Mr. Jonas and said "I will return you your letter tomorrow, I have it at home. And I'm really sorry for invading your privacy." He just nod and leaves. I make my way towards parking.

I look around and see them standing in front of a black BMW. I go towards them and heard Logan say "Noah, you can't call her name. She is my girlfriend. What if I said Grace was a slut."

Before anyone can say anything Noah punched Logan in his face and said "Don't ever compare Grace with Olivia. You also know that she has slept with majority of the high school guys. So you better mind your language." 

Logan said "I had enough of you all, you never support my relationships. Why don't you give Olivia a chance."

He looked towards me and said "You even gave this girl a chance to be our friend, when we know nothing about her. She could also be a slut. Karen she can take away Austin from you, still you brought her in our group." 

I ran away from there without listening to anyone, anymore. While I was about to get inside my car Noah came towards me and said "Come with me, we are going to get you a coffee and we need to talk."

I told him still upset "I'm sorry Noah but I can't. How could I forget you all knew each other for years. I can't destroy your friendship." 

Karen came, hugged me and said "I trust you, come with us please we will talk later." I just nod and see everyone standing near my car except Logan.

Noah said he and Mason came together, so you will drive with me. I let him drive and sit in passenger seat. I had always been to lazy about driving. I like to always be in the passenger side rather than the driver side.

I called granny to inform her I will be late. She receives the call and say "Are you okay? Why are you late? Why are you calling me?"

I said "Granny, I am fine. Don't worry, I just wanted to ask you that can I go out with my friends?"

She said happily  "Sure, you can go. I'm happy you made friends. Will you be having dinner at home?"  I told her  "No, I will eat out only. See you later, bye." "Bye, enjoy." She said and disconnected the call.