Part 9:Isabella

We reached a cafe named Sofi's Cafe. Noah parked the car and we got out. He said "This cafe is owned by Sofia's parents. They serve the best pancakes and waffles in the city."

I told him "I love waffles and pancakes." He laughed and said "Come on lets go everyone is already here." I asked "Even Logan?"

He said "No, he won't come around easily this time I think." We were hit by a strong smell of caffeine. We make our way, behind the cafe. There was a table behind in a  garden. 

Sofia said "I stay behind here, the entrance is two way one from cafe and other from the street parallel to this street." I told her "Wow, I loved this idea. Its easier to work. How long have you been living here?" 

She told me "We shifted here, when I was 6." Austin said "I'm hungry. Lets order first then, we will tell Bella about us."

So we all ordered. I ordered a waffle with chocolate syrup and ice-cream. After we were done ordering Mason said "I will tell her the story because, I was the 1st one in this group."

Austin said "I was the one who talked to you both first." Noah said "Guys when we met we did not even know how to talk. So stop fighting and tell her the story."

Austin began to tell "Twins and my parents have been best friends for a very long time. So our mothers planned and got pregnant almost at the same time. This two were born 20 days before me. And we always played together, we were neighbours. When we joined school in 1st grade Sofia and Grace became our friends. Olivia would also hangout with the girls."

He took a pause and then continued "But in middle school, she became popular and with other few girls she started bullying Sofia and Grace. In 8th grade Logan became our friend. But he always thought that we pity him for some reason, which we can't tell you. But we truly wanted to be his friends. In 8th grade both the girls started dating Twins and I had a summer relationship with Olivia. It was more of a friends with benefit thing. Everyone was on vacation and I was alone in NYC because my parents were busy with business. So Olivia and I had a thing. When school started, I broke up with Olivia on 1st day. It was more of a revenge for the bully and to bring her down from her popularity ladder. We were now in high school and had become popular. But we never bullied anyone."

Before he can complete his story food was here. After the waiter left our table Austin was about to say.

But Karen cut him off and continued "Then in 10th grade I came and Austin fell for me. And by the end of 10th grade we were a couple. Logan was left alone, because he did not have any girl. In summer break we all went to Hawaii. Logan said he does not want to come. So he stayed here and him and Olivia became a couple."

She paused took a sip of her coffee and continued  "We came back 2 week later. And he wanted us to hangout with Olivia but we hated her. And then on our 1st day today of 11th grade you came and became our friend. Logan therefore has a problem because none of us talk to Olivia. And its the truth that she sleeps around with anyone. Today I even saw her flirt with our maths teacher. So Noah was just telling him to break up with her and the fight began. He did not meant to say you anything. Its just his anger. He will come around, you don't have to worry about him. I trust you and even Austin to never cheat on me." 

I smiled at her and said "Thanks Karen, for trusting me." Austin said "She is like a sister, which I never had."

"Sure thing brother." I said to Austin. Sofia asked me "You have any story? Why did you move here?" 

I did not want to tell them about my parents yet, so I said "My grandparents wanted me to stay with them. They are turning old and I'm their only grandchild. So here I'm."

They just nodded their head and then we chatted about random things. They told me few of their childhood stories. Some funny and some embarrassing.

Later when we finished our food, talk and fun, we left. After I reached home, I went to my room changed my dress and went down.

When I was sure my grandparents were asleep, I sneak out and went to a club near our house. I needed a drink badly.