Why? // Damian Wayne

Summary: You are Damian's s/o and Deathstroke kidnaps you.

***

Me and Damian? Well, we are dating for a while. Almost two years know. At first I couldn’t stand him, and the feeling was mutual. I thought he was so annoying and he always told how stupid I am. But as we started to know each other, I saw the good in Damian and how sensitive he is, even though he doesn’t show it at all. He was sad, that’s it.

From a while now the relationship went cold. He was always on patrol fighting the bad guys and saving the world, and we barely see each other. We moved together six months ago and the in the day time I work and he is at home or at the Wayne Manor, and in the night time he is on patrol and you are too tired to wait for him all night.

Today is our two years anniversary and I am preparing a nice cake and his favourite diner to celebrate. I have a surprise for him and I hope with all my heart that he is going to be glad about it.

He came home around 10 pm.

“Damian. You’re home.” I said happy because it was early. He remembered.

“Yeah, I ruined my suit. I got another one here.” He said quickly, starting looking for the suit.

“Oh. Yeah. Of course.”

I was disappointed. He forgot. I can’t believe it.

He found the suit and he was ready to go out to the window when I stopped him.

“When are you coming back? I made diner.”

“Uhm, don’t wait for me. I have a business to take care of.”

“As usual.” I said annoyed. “You forgot didn’t you?”

“About what?” He asked.

“I can’t believe it. Our anniversary.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“Can we talk about this when I’m coming back?”

“When the fuck you will be back? When I’m at work? Or when I’m asleep? You know what? Just go, I get it. You have to save the world as usual. People need you. But I need you too, Damian.” I said crying.

He took a deep breath.

“I’ll be home soon. We will talk about this then, okay?” He said as he went out on the window.

He is so cold to me. I love him so much but I don’t know how much he loves me. I’m trying to understand. I tried for 2 years. He isn’t the romantic type, but before he was paying attention to me, now? Total ignorance.

I called Tim, he is my best friend and he is always there for me. I really need him right now.

*author point of view*

Damian spent all night thinking about you. He loved you even though he didn’t showed it really well. He was working lately on a case about Talia, his mother. He didn’t wanted to tell you because it was making him sad, and being with you was making him happy and he just wanted to enjoy the little time he was having with you without thinking about her. He didn’t even realized that he was losing you. And for the first time in his life, Damian Wayne was scared. Scared that you wouldn’t be home when he will be there.

Suddenly, Damian got a call from Tim, your best friend.

“Damian, you need to came to your apartment right now. [Y/N] is missing.”

He didn’t said a word he rushed back to the apartment where Tim was.

“She called me because she was upset but when I came the door was opened, the whole apartment was destroyed and she was gone.” Tim said worried.