How Could You? 2 // Jason Todd, Wally West

A/N: It took me so much to post this, I am sorry! But, as an apology, I am going to publish part 3 as well.

***

It was so nice seeing everything from above. The first time you've even been on an airplane it was awful. Probably because your friends wanted to watch Final Destination a few days before, or just you because weren't used to it. Nope, it was that awful movie.

The view was pretty great but it made you feel very unsafe. Now you feel like you're home every time you're travelling by plane. You feel like you are untouchable, like you are above everyone and everything - literally and figuratively.

You were in a plane to Gotham City, there were only two days left until Christmas and everyone insisted that you should spend it with the Wayne family at the Wayne Manor, just like you did a few times in the past 10 years.

It was only a two hours flight but you were still tried so you tried to get some sleep. Since the holidays were coming everyone was nervous and everything should be at its place by Christmas at work so you didn't get much sleep in the past three days. But as usual your twins had other plans for you.

They were fighting again, the third time today and it wasn't even afternoon. When you found out years ago that you were going to have not one, but two kids, you were terrified. It is hard to raise them and even though they were slowly driving you insane, you loved them more than anything.

'Honey, can you make them be quiet, please? Cause if I do they might not see the light of tomorrow.'' You told your boyfriend who was sitting next to you, trying to read something from a newspaper.

He turned around to the kids and sighed. ''Kids, be quiet! Your mother is trying to sleep.'' They looked at him for a second before starting yelling again.

''She started it! You savage beast!''

''Why don't you go and cry to mom like you always do?''

''Okay, that's it!'' Everyone on the plane was looking at your kids who were acting like little savages who just escape from the jungle. ''Wally, go sit in the back and bring one of the demons in your place. Maybe if they are separated they will be quiet.''

Your boyfriend did as you asked and your son came to sit in his place. Your daughter started to complain about his brother to your ginger boyfriend in the back, while your son was sitting quiet next to you.

''You want to talk about it?'' You looked at him, but he was avoiding eye contact.

''No.''

You couldn't believe how much they looked like him. They both had his dark hair and his blue eyes just like the sea in the sunniest day of the year. Your daughter didn't had only the looks, but also the behavior.

You tried to forget his existence in the past 10 years but it was kinda impossible when your kids were looking exactly like him. Every little thing your daughter does reminds you of Jason, especially her face when she is mad. Your son on the other hand was looking just like a mini Jason, but he didn't act like him at all.

He reminded you more of Tim than Jason. He loved computers and he was a little 9 years old nerd who hates school but loves to study and use your laptop to hack into companies' sistem just like his uncle taught him.

If you will wake up with the FBI on your door one day you wouldn't be surprised.

The flight was quiet after the little fight but you still weren't able to get any sleep. You've been back in Gotham for a few times before and every time you were scared that you will see him again. It's been 10 years since you saw him the last time, when you told him about how you are pregnant.