Baby // Jason Todd

'Summary: Jason finds a baby girl in a dumpster and decides to keep her even though he knows nothing about fatherhood.

A/N: Jason Todd would be a fucking great father, fight me.

***

Red Hood.

A name that everyone in Gotham City heard of at least once. Everyone know who Red Hood is. An anti-hero,  vigilante. Everyone has a different term for his persona. He is someone who is here to defend the people in his own ways, in his own terms. A tough man who some people worship and some people wish he never existed.

There are a lot of speculation in Gotham about this outlaw's identity and his origins but no one knows where Red Hood really came from. A lot of people think that he is as much of a villain like Black Mask, Joker and Gotham's most notorious killers. The people who ever crossed paths with Red Hood, the victims of Gotham's criminals, know that Red Hood is as much of a hero as Batman is. For some of them he is even more. 

But not a lot of people know that even though he is a massive guy really good with guns and very skilled, he has one of the biggest heart.

It was a late night of Friday and Jason Todd, the second Robin who was killed by the Joker and came back to life and became Red Hood, was on patrol. To his surprise, Gotham was really quiet that night and he was a little suspicious because it's Gotham after all, it's never quiet. There is always something bad happening in this city. There is always someone crying out for help.

He was sitting on the top of a building watching the people who loved the night life in Gotham. He was analyzing every person and every sound, trying to not miss anything suspicious. The clubs were full of teenagers who wanted some fun and drug dealers, the casinos were full of people who were ready to give their family only to play a game, and the orphanages were full of unfortunate children who didn't got the chance to have a loving family.

A sound distracted him. The cries were getting louder as he was making is way to the nearest dumpster. There, in the trash can, it was a little baby crying its lungs out, trying to make itself heard. He didn't hesitate to pick up the child and his heart started beating really fast.

''How can someone just throw a baby in the dumpster?'' He said to himself, taking a look to the adorable baby girl in his arms. He didn't knew what to do. Red Hood was good with guns not with babies, but he couldn't let this poor angel to be eaten by Gotham's demons.

Just like that, dressed as Red Hood and with a baby girl in his arms he went to the closest super market to purchase everything he knew a baby needs. The cashier looked confused at him and the things he bought. Clothes, baby food, baby bottles and a book about babies.

Right before he arrived home she began to cry and even though he tried to calm her down, it was impossible.

''I bet you're hungry, aren't you?''

He quickly prepared the milk so he can fed her. When Jason removed the helmet she stopped crying and looked at him. She couldn't have more than a year, maybe somewhere around seven months, and she was so little in Jason's arms.

After she ate, he googled ''Babies and baths'' because she needed to be cleaned and he didn't had a clue on how to give a baby a bath. The video looked pretty easy and his sink was just perfect for her. He didn't wanted to risk washing her in the bath tub, not yet. 

After he changed her he set down in the bed with the baby in his arms trying to make her sleep. He was over thinking every step he was taking, scared that he might drop her.  

Nobody knows but Jason Todd is that kind of man that can sing but will never do it in front of anyone. Never. Sometimes he sings in the shower but that's all. He wanted to try to learn how to play the guitar but then Joker killed him and he never got the change to do it.