Time To Move On // Jason Todd

Summary: After a fight with his family Jason realized that he lost you.

***

"I'm out of here." He looked disappointed at his family, disgusted by their words that he should move on.

Why should he move on? Therapy? He doesn't need therapy. All he needed was to go home and see you. He missed you so much that you were all he could think of. Your hair, your eyes, your smell, your cute smile every time you say something embarrassed and he laughs about it.

That was all Jason Todd needed in that moment. You.

He left the Manor he once lived in, the place where he has nice and bad memories, going straight to his bike so he can get home faster. He tried to call you but you didn't answered and he smiled at himself thinking that you forgot to charge your phone again like you always do.

"I just forget, I don't use it that much and I just forget about it." You say that every time.

The traffic was terrible in Gotham and it started raining, but it was okay for Jason. The road was a little longer than usually is but, in the end, Jason made it home and when he opened the door to the apartment you shared together he smiled when he saw you.

"Babe, I missed you so much!" He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you so tightly like it was the end of the world. "You won't believe what Bruce just told me." He kissed your hair and you lifted your head so you can meet his beautiful eyes.

"I know, Jason." You whispered, trying to hold back your tears. You felt pain in your stomach that was slowly spreading in your entire body. You couldn't stay much longer.

"He told you? God, this man! I can't believe it! He actually dared to tell you?" His brows were narrowed and it was obvious that he was upset. His family crossed the line once again when it comes about you and he won't accept it anymore.

"No, babe, he didn't told me. Can we just sit down, please? My legs hurt me like hell." You tried your best to keep the tears away from falling on your face, but your eyes were still watery.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked worried. He grabbed your hand and kissed it, leaving his other one on your waist to support you.

"Yes, I am fine. I just...I can't do this anymore, Jason." A tear fell on your face and you didn't bothered to wipe it away.

"What? [Y/N], what happened? Don't cry, babe! You know I just can't stand seeing you hurt. What's wrong?" He didn't know what to do and he couldn't improvise like he does on mission. He felt like everyone is against him today and he didn't understands why.

"Babe, can we talk about my accident?" You asked him, changing the subject, trying to find a way to make him understand. "Can you tell me exactly how it happened?"

"Come on, babe! You know I hate talking about that." He replied, looking away.

"I know, but can you do that for me, please?" He nodded while gently removing the tears from your face.

"I was on patrol when someone called me to tell me that you had an accident on your way home. A drunk driver that's what the police said. I rushed to the hospital and I was so worried about you. Bruce came with Damian and Tim and then Dick came with Cassandra from Bludhaven. Roy came as soon as he heard about what happened. We waited hours for you to get out of surgery and the doctor let us know that you may not survive. But you did! I came to see you after the surgery and you opened your eyes and looked at me. You scared the shit out of me." He smiled sad, trying to recall what happened that night.

"That's not what happened. Can you tell me what really happened, Jason?" He nodded in denial and hugged you again. He put his head on the crook of your neck sobbing.