Hot Chocolate // Jason Todd

Summary: Red Hood saves your life and you get to know his real identity.

***

It was a pretty cold summer night and you were heading home, thinking about a really good book you started this morning. As you were going home you were right near the Crime Alley. You hated it. You were pretty used to the city, murder on every channel, too many thiefs and bad things, but that doesn’t mean you liked it. You always thought you’re gonna live in a big house in a chilly neighborhood, in a big city like London or New York, but nah, you got Gotham City.

You heard steps behind you and you started to go faster. Someone grabbed your hand and hold you really thight. He took you on a dark alley who smelled horrible.

You tried to scream but his hand was on your mouth, while the other one was unzipping your pants. You turned around and punched him in the face. He was stronger than you and he punched you so hard that you were on the ground, you could taste the blood in your mouth.

He started touching you again, and you never felt more disgusted in your entire life. Suddenly, you felt his pressure on your body gone. When you turned around you saw a guy with a red mask and a brown jacket beating the crap out off the other guy. You heard about him. Red Hood.

You freezed for a moment.

“Stop, you are going to kill him.” You told the red masked guy.

“He deserves it!” He seemed really disturbed.

“Please, stop. It’s just not worth it.” You said as you tried to touch him gently.

He stopped and you got the chance to take his hand.

“It’s okay. I’m okay." You said.

“Okay..” he took a deep breath and got up, letting the other guy unconscious.

“But…are you okay? You seem…I don’t know..d..” you started but he didn’t let you finish.

“I’m fine!” He almost yelled.

“You don’t seem fine.”

“I guess it’s not your problem.” He said.

“Well, you helped me, I can help you. I can make a really good hot chocolate.” You told him, with a shy smile on your face.

It was weird, you just invited a total stranger in your house, but after all he saved you life and he seemed like he needed to talk to someone.

“It’s okay, it’s already late, you should go home, I’ll be fine. I am fine.” He said taking another deep breath.

“Well, I live 3 blocks away and what if another dude tries to rape me or kidnap me while I’m heading home? Come with me.”

It wasn’t you. You were shy and barely talked to guys, your mouth spoke before you could think and you suddenly woke up walking with a stranger to your house.

He accepted your hot chocolate and there you were, on your balcony with so called Red Hood. You two started talking, he seemed very sad about his adoptive father. You just stayed and listened to him, saying something now and then.

“Thanks. I guess you really make a great hot chocolate.” He laughed. “You know, I feel like a can trust you. Can you keep a secret?” He asked.

“Of course.” You said quickly.

He took of his helmet and there he was with the most gorgeous blue eyes, dark hair and a face like a god.

“Well, I have no idea who the hell are you.” You both started laugh. “But you know, If I had your face, I wouldn’t hide it. It looks like would attract a looot of chicks.”

“I’m Jason.”

“Well, I’m very pleased to met you, Jason.”

“Me too, [Y/N]. I don’t know, I don’t really care about them really. The girls, I mean.” He said.

“Hm, I guess you are more of a "JUSTICE, VENGEANCE, VIGILANTE” stuff, right?“ You said with a funny voice.

"I guess.” he said laughing.

You and Jason stood there all the night, at some point you falled asleep and when you woke up you were in your bed, outside it was daylight and Jason wasn’t anywhere.

You found a note from Jason:

“Thanks for everything. I guess you have to get used to the fact that I got a little bit obsessed with that hot chocolate and I’ll come to have another one.

Jason”

You smiled and looked to the balcony. You went into the kitchen to make hot chocolate to enjoy a beautiful morning in Gotham City.