One Night Stand // Jason Todd

Summary: a one night stand between you and Jason?

A/N: A little bit of smut at the end.

A/N: Is it okay with you to also post smut here? If not, I was thinking to start another book just for smuts. What do you think?

***

If someone told Jason that this night is gonna end up the way it did, he wouldn't believe it. When his brother asked him to join him for a party he thought it might be a great idea, thinking about the rough nights he had lately as Red Hood. Jason was in need of releasing all the tension that finally got to him in the past few days.

He found himself at the bar being accompanied by a drink, then another. For the first three his older brother, Dick, joined him, but after that, in a blink of an eye, he was alone. Jason didn't cared much about where his brother went, thinking that he most likely found someone to spend the night with, or maybe he just went to the bathroom and when he found the mirror he stopped to admire himself as he usually does.

One, two, three, ten? He couldn't remember how much did he drank, but he knew he was drunk and that he should probably go home. Still, he ordered another drink ignoring this thoughts just like he ignores his father.

His father...Batman...He...Red Hood, the mission he had that went wrong. All the Bat Family things were just already to much for him to handle. It wasn't their fault that his mission went wrong, they only tried their best to help him out, to be there by his side, but it was a time where all Jason wanted was to be left alone with his thoughts and nightmares.

The time? Who knew? He was probably gonna wake up two days later with a headache in some strange park on a bench regretting his decisions like he always does. Who could blame him? He was in this 20s and instead of spending quality time enjoying like he was keeping his city safe in a way most of people didn't agree.

His mouth was moving but somehow his brain processed really hard the fact that he was actually having a conversation with someone. His brain didn't recorded anything and the next day he forgot almost everything except for some tiny details that will mess up his whole life.

He leaned forward and kissed the woman in front of him, just like that, without warning, he just pressed his lips against yours. Usually he wouldn't do such thing to a woman, he would always ask permission in a way, but it was like he needed it so badly and you didn't bothered to refuse.

The kiss broke for a few seconds for breathing, and then he kissed you back with more fervor than you had ever been kissed before, and you stood there for a few minutes before he woke up riding his bike to his apartment even though he knows it's not safe to drunk while drunk. If his father only knew...

At his apartment, in a blink of an eye, he picked you up aiming for the bed. Jason was drunk that night, but as drunk as he was he wasn't clumsy at all. As you kissed, as he was taking of your clothes while tasting your body like it was something he never had before, something exotic; Jason found himself carried away by a fantasy that he could hardly admit even to himself that he was having.

You undressed quickly, peeling off your clothes as fast as possible, then pulling off his jacket, his T-shirt and pants. His hands on your thighs holding you tightly, scared of letting you go, his mouth between your legs. He wasn't scared of exploring your body and every time your mouth screamed his name he wanted you even more. He was worshiping your body like you were his goddess. His tongue was like a drug you were about to become an addict. Soon you came while screaming is name, he didn't remembered when he told you that his name was Jason, but he was grateful that he did. It was like a song coming from your mouth.

You climbed onto his lap, positioning himself to your entrance. You just sat there like that for a moment, mouths together, chest to chest, not moving, except for your breath. Then, without any warnings, you began to move against him, looking for the releasing you were waiting for since you met him. He took you in his arms and pushed you onto your back as your breathing raced. Your nails were almost cutting the skin of his back, while he brushed away the hair from your face, looking for your eyes.

Your eyes were like a spell, luring him into a world he's never been before. It was like he was an innocent sailor looking for his way home traveling the deep blue sea, while you, a mermaid, were singing into his ear sweet little nothings which for him meant the world.

He wasn't able to find a single flaw, in his eyes you were so perfect. You body, your skin, your smell, everything about you was perfect.

"I want you so badly." He found himself whispering in your ear. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone else, I want you so bad I might die."

It was cheesy, of course. Things only a drunk man looking for some passion would say. You only chuckled thinking that it was actually sweet. This tall, strong man, being so small in the arms of a woman, while, in the same time, he was almost devouring your body like he never ate in his life.

He wanted this night to last forever.

Soon, he followed you and came inside you, holding you so tight while kissing you roughly. He wanted more even though his body was too exhausted for another round. For a while you just laid down while still pressing small kisses on each others bodies until you fell asleep.

The headache Jason had when he woke up was unbelievable but he was to busy to search for your body that was long gone. He almost jumped out of bed when he realized that you left, but then he sighed. Of course you left. It was just a one night stand.

But somehow, he wanted it to be more than that. Your figure and voice will haunt him for days and even though he should forget that night, deep inside all he wants is to find the woman that twisted his mind.